HELP! Openbox V8s Some Scrambled Channels...

Thank you. Seller not reply on messages. Ebay and Paypal said they cannt help as they cover items within 6 month after purchase. But they gave some advice what we can do if seller will contunue to ignore us. I have a question - if we are already have openbox Can we purchase code from this site? Or we need to purchase new openbox from here? What a price on code for 1 or 2 years? Thanks

You can purchase a line off anyone try on the
can anyone help me with either ccam lines for my v8s. my original cline supplier has packed up and i was directed to another guy who gave me a code but that failed after a week and he now won't reply to my emails so i guess I've been scammed. anyone out there put me in touch with a reliable supplier please

You can buy a line off anyone but make sure you buy off a reputable supplier
Request a test line from here

http://www.techkings.org/index.php?threads/119855/

Hi,
Bought my openbox v8s a few months ago off a guy and was working perfectly until now where many channels have blank screen when I want to watch them such as SS2, SS4, SS5, SS NEWS HQ, CHELSEA TV, EUROSPORT 1, 2, DISNEY CHANNELS. Please could u help me as I'm stuck at the moment.
Thanks

Hi,
Bought my openbox v8s a few months ago off a guy and was working perfectly until now where many channels have blank screen when I want to watch them such as SS2, SS4, SS5, SS NEWS HQ, CHELSEA TV, EUROSPORT 1, 2, DISNEY CHANNELS. Please could u help me as I'm stuck at the moment.
Thanks
If you find solution, please also let me know

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back