HELP! Openbox V8s Some Scrambled Channels...

Good luck on my problem box i left mgcamd blank and just had my C: line in CCcam.cfg only hope this helps

Had the same problem, simple fix delete all the favorites then delete the 28.2 east satellite in the menu, make it again or edit another satellite you don't use, do a blind scan making sure before that no transponders are linked to that satellite. After scan is complete re-add the favorites off the network and all channels will be back.

I deleted it from satellite list with the blue button, then edited another satellite with the red button. for what it's worth a few of the channels have since gone again but it's still worth giving it a try. This problem is some sort of bug that happens after you add the favorites off the network.

Hi I have inputted the ccam line it said needs report which i did but it still saying scrambled and the line now says offline. I can get normal channels.

Your line from your line provider in the format of CWS =
Will go in a file called newcamd.list and use the emulator mgcamd to operate it.

Last edited:
Sorry I'm not with you, I'm new to these boxes trying figure out what your saying but struggling where is the code when I go into camps setup and click on cccam setup then I go to manage configure files, then I click on 1 cccam.cfg is that my code and name that comes up on that. Appreciate the reply. Thanks.

You need to dump the CCcam.cfg to a usb
Then open with notepad you cant see the full line on the box. I havnt used one of them boxes for a long time so best to search forum for how to do that as i have forgot lol

Scrambled channels on a Openbox V8S

We moved our box from 1 TV to another but now some of the channels are showing scrambled. the channels available via a freeview box are ok, it's the Sky, BT etc. that's scrambled. Can some one help me to unscramble the channels?

We moved our box from 1 TV to another but now some of the channels are showing scrambled. the channels available via a freeview box are ok, it's the Sky, BT etc. that's scrambled. Can some one help me to unscramble the channels?

power off both router and box, power up router and only when fully functioning, power up box from socket end for both

I turned ma router and v8s box off all last night turned back on this morning hey presto every channel working fine maybe they are prone to over heating but fixed "for now".

I turned ma router and v8s box off all last night turned back on this morning hey presto every channel working fine maybe they are prone to over heating but fixed "for now".

or prone to binning lol, joking aside, a good little box that serves the basic purpose. But if you really want to enjoy it upgrade the box to a Zgemma h2s and add the wooshbuild, you wont regret it. Glad your sorted!

I have a openbox with the code built in, can sum1 tell me if I update the box will it whip my code off. And also does the box come with skybox sets?

Back