HELP! Openbox V8s Some Scrambled Channels...

Hello there. My box has been working fine. This morning I put it on but all my pay channels are scrambled my line is showing active/online. I've tried rebooting it. Still the same.signal is fine on the channels 70% plus. What else can I do? I'm using a v5s open box. Appreciate any help.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

tbh, try an internet reboot! then try your box in your mates. if still the same Ashleyj then its your connection.
you will need to go again to the "anyone recommend a good server"

Hi bud i had the same trouble with hit and miss channels, im a bit of a newbie so up to you whether our not you try this, i searched but couldnt find any help at the time.. i reset box to factory reinstalled my sub line then updated my channel list via aj and everything then worked perfect

Thanks for the advice. Mine turned out to be a problem with the line. Has been changed and everything is working fine.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

hi my name is chris i cant spell very well . i know i am in a hurry to get to downloads because my open box v5s has been down now for a couple of weeks so i dont no what to do . i brought a gift and that has still not worked manky thanks

Hi, can someone please help me, I have got a V8 openbox but all I can seem to do is get the radio on, I can't view any tv what so ever, even tho I've updated the channels via USB, can someone please help me?

Crisis123----give me an idea of what you need or want to do.

Kellsbells----no need to post all over site, a single post was/is enough to bring help.

Reaper.

New V8 user top information all thanks for the add a very useful site cheers once again

---------- Post Merged at 09:37 PM ----------

I had the same issue brought one on the dreaded ebay then after reading some forums I deleted all my favs then rescanned all channels back but some were locked? Found a flash update re flashed hapey days

Hi reaper sir can you please forgive my ignorance with technology and list step by step instruction on what to do please, my v8s box is working fine but sky sports one is the only channel currently not working thank you

---------- Post Merged at 02:09 PM ----------

Hi reaper sir can you please forgive my ignorance with technology and list step by step instruction on what to do please, my v8s box is working fine but sky sports one is the only channel currently not working thank you

hi reaper are some channels need updating since I did the recent update on the v8 box ive lost gold and syfy channels just wondered if anyone has any advice as to what I can
do

i am at a loss , all channels work apart from the movies , done all updates firmware channel , reflash etc nothing fixing it cant pick movies up doing a blind scan when i use aj list they come up scrambled any ideas? on Nline

New V8s User or even first ever satellite box. Getting an idea of what i need to do will take some time but i can see some very helpful stuff on this site already. Thanks

im in the same boat have 70% of $ channels missing all movie channels gone saying scrambled . messed around a bit got some sports 1,2 and news back. did blind scan still not luck. did anyone have any luck getting full channels back.

Try a factory reset---[do not tick anything] this will not affect your line but always have a copy stored just in case.---go to channel edit and delete all channels----go to network upgrade and open--connect to server----install latest firmware upgrade for v8s [2nd on list]---reboot---download latest CWaites channel list from this forum---format a usb key to fat32---add the downloaded .dbs list to key and install by putting key into rear of box, go to tools, upgrade by usb, change image to misc and install--exit and reboot. Now you can re-install line if need to [CCcam or N line] Then reboot box once more.
All channels should now be there.
Reaper.

Last edited:
Back