HELP! Openbox V8s Some Scrambled Channels...

Hi guys, please help. I bought this open box v8s and all the movie channels and sports are scrambled. Please how do I get to unscramble the channels? Thanks

Hi guys, please help. I bought this open box v8s and all the movie channels and sports are scrambled. Please how do I get to unscramble the channels? Thanks

Try a reboot of router and box first if you have a line/gift.
If you have no line/gift then go to the general satellite discussion area and request a purchase.
Reaper.

I seem to have scrambled all but my fta channels. Am wondering should I get a new mgcamd reference? is this usual with the openbox or is it the service I'm using?

Could become and expensive hobby if I keep having to switch though. The mgcam is supposed to work better than the cline?

The last few weeks I've been having this issue where certain channels were coming up scrambled, despite a number of reboots, different types of channel lists etc it was still the same. I just removed my line from MGCamd and re-added it on CCam and that seems to have done the trick.

I've got a mate who has asked me to help with his openbox. I've been working with zgemmas for a while and I'm pretty good with them but I know nothing about openboxes. So please be gentle with me.

He's put a line (2 now) on the box and is getting most of the sky channels but some of the movie and kids channels say scrambled. All the rest of the sky channels are woking perfectly. I've tested his line on my Zgemma and all the channels work fine.

He doesn't have a PC so has to enter the lines manually.

Thanks in advance.

The latest channel lists should have SS5 working again.

If you want to scan for it yourself, press menu > installation > TP list. Scroll to 12207V. Press OK. Press OK again to search.

The new SS5 will be near the end of the "All" channel list.
i am having issues with scrambled channels but when i do the above its seems to unscramble some channels can you shed any light on what i need to do next

Well, for a start kremmen posted that post 2 years ago.
First--check that you have a valid working line/gift installed--now go into menu and do a single sat blind scan to locate all the channels---now once complete you should be able to check if all ok.
Plenty of info in the openbox forum.
Reaper.

Hi. Does anubody have problems with openbox scrambled channels in last few days? We purchased openbox v8s from ebay, we have key for 2 years and nearly year all was ok. Couple of weeks ago half of channels start to be scrambled for a few days,i ask seller on ebay and he said it was a problem with server. And in 2-3 days all back to normal. But! 3 days ago AGAIN channels start to be scrambled, freview channels ok. Can anybody confirm,ist was problem with main server or what? I tried unplug openbox but all the same,channels scrambled.
And one more question. Few weeks ago BBC1 channes start to be strange,picture on screen jumping a bit, not much but it annoying. Now BBC2 start to do same. Any idea?

Hi. Does anubody have problems with openbox scrambled channels in last few days? We purchased openbox v8s from ebay, we have key for 2 years and nearly year all was ok. Couple of weeks ago half of channels start to be scrambled for a few days,i ask seller on ebay and he said it was a problem with server. And in 2-3 days all back to normal. But! 3 days ago AGAIN channels start to be scrambled, freview channels ok. Can anybody confirm,ist was problem with main server or what? I tried unplug openbox but all the same,channels scrambled.
And one more question. Few weeks ago BBC1 channes start to be strange,picture on screen jumping a bit, not much but it annoying. Now BBC2 start to do same. Any idea?
A lot of people who have bought boxes off of eBay with a gift often find that the gift is not worth it, many have complained as you have, Channel's scrambled after a little while. Try getting in touch with the seller and see what's happening, if no luck open a case with eBay to try and get money back.
Good luck fella.

FOR OTHERS READING THIS REPLY, IF YOU BUY A BOX OF EBAY WITH A GIFT, BEWARE.
THERE ARE SITES WHERE BOXES CAN BE PURCHASED WITH WARRENTIES.

Thank you. Seller not reply on messages. Ebay and Paypal said they cannt help as they cover items within 6 month after purchase. But they gave some advice what we can do if seller will contunue to ignore us. I have a question - if we are already have openbox Can we purchase code from this site? Or we need to purchase new openbox from here? What a price on code for 1 or 2 years? Thanks

can anyone help me with either ccam lines for my v8s. my original cline supplier has packed up and i was directed to another guy who gave me a code but that failed after a week and he now won't reply to my emails so i guess I've been scammed. anyone out there put me in touch with a reliable supplier please

Back