Help setting up VU-Plus-Solo-SE-V2-2x-DVB-C-T-T2

Hi muntantusr
What you mean two boxes I only have one box which will be arriving tomorrow.

Also marshy it's not a combo box it's just for vm line.

Or is this the only guide for them.

I have the same box you have got, just ignore the satellite bit in that guide and set up the cable bit twice

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well what you doing within this the VM feed, is it being split just for 1 box and bb or 2 boxes etc. Split the feed run one cable to box and one cable to router. Make sure splitter is 5-1000mhz and make sure you use proper RG6 cable for from the splitter

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Marshy so I basically just do that whole Virgin process twice then.

Muntantusr don't I need one cable to the router. And two to.the box if I'm wanting to record while watching another. I currently have a splitter one connection to router and one to my Virgin media box don't I have to split that again and have two to box.

That's right.

Also this box only needs one cable to it, it splits the signal into 2 itself.

What box is it? You'll need one cable to the box then loop out from tuner a to tuner b

Aww does it that's awsum sweet. Won't need to do anything then. Been looking at splitters.all day. So that still records one channel while watching another.

---------- Post Merged at 08:20 PM ----------

Aww right now I'm confused again on saying one thing then other lol.

Don't know. But when buying the box I also bought a splitter, which wasn't needed. There is only one in port for the cable. The one cable feeds both tuners.

Because it a single twin tuner module thats why. Just looked. So yes 1 feed.

OK great no need for splitter shops then lol. And i will just connect my harddrive tmorrow then and follow that link but just do vm bit twice.

---------- Post Merged at 08:42 PM ----------

Thabks for your help guys will let you know how I get on probley get stuck haha

Double posting the same subject confuses people and causes duplication !!!!

PS: You dont need a loop through, just stick the one feed in ...
Done right, by following bees guide, both tuners will be configured at the same time ....

Last edited:
Marshy can you help please I know you got this box. Right recieved mine tday and I won't be able to put my vm cable into back off it because the rf in and out don't have a screw in like the vm box. How do you add a photo so can show you back of it to check see of right box

Marshy can you help please I know you got this box. Right recieved mine tday and I won't be able to put my vm cable into back off it because the rf in and out don't have a screw in like the vm box. How do you add a photo so can show you back of it to check see of right box
You need an adapter like this, coax to f type.
a897ec5c051ba5d25b4e22ae4312e2f5.jpg

They sell the in maplin if u have one close

OK thank you very much been so worried thinking wrong box I'm such a noob lol.
Have to get one tmorrow now but I only need one don't I. I'm guessing it will go into to line in

Back