Help setting up VU-Plus-Solo-SE-V2-2x-DVB-C-T-T2

I don't know what to do guys I've unzipped the mg_cfg file and added it. To file zilla then I've got my line downloaded it also added it to filezilla. I've tried it in mgcamd emulator and newcamd. I've also tried it mgcamd.135a and mgcamd.1.38 on the box nothing is working.

your connection only needs to be copied and pasted into newcamd.list, that's it, save the file top left, restart mgcam 1,38

If you have both files in usr/keys on your box they should appear in the bottom right corner in filezilla

If they do

Right click on the newcamd.list file (open / edit)

Make sure your line reads something like this.

CWS = bestserver.com 12500 user456 pass123 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

and not

N: bestserver.com 12500 user456 pass123 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Save the file.

Then activate mgcam 1.38.

Right guys I've done everything it's not working. I've swapped the net id 5 times for the area I'm in because there's 5 I've also done the line and everything about 50 times. With filezilla Even marshy was trying to help me for about 3 hours yesterday and still couldn't get it set up. Which the lines are working because marshy tryed it on his.

Can you tell me what my net id is I live in Barnsley and Ardsley. Therw 5 to select from on the box.
Also can i put the line on with USB that's only thing I haven't tried. Its Killin me shall I restore box and start again.

Just to list what we tried, incase any1 else can help...

Checked test line on my box - working fine.
Re set up tuners, ensuring all that have QAM are on yes and SR entered.
Network test, showing all green.
Sent him the working mg_cfg and newcamd.list with his test line in.
Checked ABM settings.
Checked mgcamd1.38 set up correctly and on boot.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thabk you so much for your help yesterday marshy think going to have to start from scratch and see at doing it again. Shame we couldn't do it yesterday

No one willing to add to.help please

Ok so you've got FTA yeah? Can you get FTA bbc sd channel to show on the box? Ive looked at all the posts and you say it looks like you have all the channels, can you get this channel to show on the box?

Last edited:
Reset the box to factory default settings, and start again.

The guide is correct.

Don't rush and check each step as you go, post as much detail as you can if you get stuck.

I.will.check that next time I have a min garth but think got all BBC channels but.will check. Why what will that mean if not on.

And bees I know it works seen.all posts saying it's great it is.
Just obviously me on the digital world net id the Barnsley one actually isn't on the box. But there are 5 different net ids on the box which I don't know which one is for.me tryed them all and all work with channels one to 5 but all keep flickering.

But thinks that will do at weekend start again if carnt get it sorted bees.

And think.tha

Hi guys right I've done factory reset 4 times now still not working is there any chance you can do it by USB. And import everything that way if so can you send me files and guide pleaee because not working.

Yay got it working Finally just got test line on. But one question it's rather lagggy carnt get to find out which is my actual net id because there's 5 to choose

Sorry to Jump on your post here....
Purchased a Vu+ Solo SE V2
Contacted my supplier, as i have C Lines via Sat boxes i have got, but as this is a Cable box i was not to sure of the same lines work from Sat CCCam on the Cable Box as CCCam. Can anyone confirm this??
I have been sent a new Account for the Cable Box, but he has sent me a Cline and not a NLine
Can the Cline work on the Cable box via CCcam running on it and placing it in the etc folder as i do with the sat boxes?
Trying not to sound dim here.. just used to the Sly boxes and no Cable..
Am i right in thinking, that the HD Channels, inc BBC and ITV etc will not clear on the box without a Sub, as that's the case right now, can get bbc etc not HD OK, but not HD. Always cleared on Sly boxes the HD Side..
I am running Vix on it.. Latest Version
Would really appreciate someones help

Sorry to Jump on your post here....
Purchased a Vu+ Solo SE V2
Contacted my supplier, as i have C Lines via Sat boxes i have got, but as this is a Cable box i was not to sure of the same lines work from Sat CCCam on the Cable Box as CCCam. Can anyone confirm this??
I have been sent a new Account for the Cable Box, but he has sent me a Cline and not a NLine
Can the Cline work on the Cable box via CCcam running on it and placing it in the etc folder as i do with the sat boxes?
Trying not to sound dim here.. just used to the Sly boxes and no Cable..
Am i right in thinking, that the HD Channels, inc BBC and ITV etc will not clear on the box without a Sub, as that's the case right now, can get bbc etc not HD OK, but not HD. Always cleared on Sly boxes the HD Side..
I am running Vix on it.. Latest Version
Would really appreciate someones help

Yeah no HD without a line on cable. Cccam can also be used with cable.

Ah Righty, so just setup the same as Sly Boxes then with the CCcam.cfg being dumped in etc folder.. and run Softcam.
Supplier does not do NLines he has told me, but this is a Cable account he has sent me..

Thanks Peeps, this is now running fine after getting a new line from my Reliable supplier.
I got a few test lines from places, and none of these cleared, so this was defo the issue for me, and not the actual setup of the box etc.
Once I got the line on, it came on straight away as it should have done at the start.
Thanks ALL!!

This guide is all you need...

http://www.techkings.org/showthread.php?t=65283

Hello There,
I'm currently in the process of purchasing a VU+ Solo SE V2 Cable tuner from W.O.S.
I'm a total newbie at this, W.O.S say they will provide it with a pre-installation of OpenVix and others such as Blackhole, Vti, Open Pli and Open Ata. Does anyone know what I should be getting pre installed?
I also have a formatted 1TB HD formatted to NTFS, would this be ok for recordings? If not what format setting should it be?
Finally it mentions: Autobouquet, Softcam and Mg Cam, are these other things that I have to download, or will they be on the software provided from World of Satellites?
Sorry for been a pain, but any help would be appreciated, as I want to get this correct.

Cheers in advance,

Back