Help setting up VU-Plus-Solo-SE-V2-2x-DVB-C-T-T2

OK great. Do i need to also download a vm skin to get same effect if so how do I do that. Do i do it before doing bees guide or after

Maplins expensive. You can get an assortment of 8 off eBay that work fine. Or if your local I have spare.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yeah wouldn't use maplin unless you want to pick one up on the day, which I thought u might.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

when getting a new box setup i would use bees guide setup and at a later date you can add the extra stuff as you wish.best to get to know how your box works first.

When you start the set up wizard you have to configure the tuners, so just set both of them
the same as the cable settings in the guide, the rest of the guide you only need to do once.

After you have scanned for channels using Autobouquet Maker check your FTA channels work.

Then add your line and check all the channels work.

Add skins and Picons later if you wish, personally I don't bother as it only slows down the EPG or flicking through channels.

But each to their own.

Ok I will go for that I will set box up first.
So can i just add skin with USB stick after and It wouldn't affect the box after seting up.

---------- Post Merged at 07:41 PM ----------

Thank you all for your help great little site this. I will let you know how I get on tmorrow
Thanks

If your using OpenViX image you can add skin from feeds no need to transfer from USB

Thabk you guys think got all channels now. Just going to try find a test line now. Can anyone tell him how to get the vm skin on here please too can I do it streight from the box if so a guide would be amazing

Right guys got my soft cam as mgcamd.138 and I've got my test line sorted. But tried doing it through bees guide and didn't work. Help guys

---------- Post Merged at 08:17 PM ----------

Muntantusr I've also tried that with plugin it doesn't seem to Do anything or change the plugin

do you have 2 files in usr/keys?

newcamd.list
mg_cfg

if both are there setup your cam to auto start and reboot box.

No I only put one file in that so do I basically need two lines one in each off those cactikid or do I leave the mg_cfg blank

Newcamd.list should have the line in. As for the mg_cfg download it from the attached files on bees set up guide. Then put that in usr/keys

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

for box to work on nline 2 files need to be sent to usr/keys as i said

on bees tut follow the guide

line details go into newcamd.list

mg_cfg are the instructions of how to use the cam with box= not for user!

the mg_cfg are on the bottom of bees tut so if newcamd.list and mg_cfg are listed,setup cam and reboot box

Right guys got my soft cam as mgcamd.138 and I've got my test line sorted. But tried doing it through bees guide and didn't work. Help guys

---------- Post Merged at 08:17 PM ----------

Muntantusr I've also tried that with plugin it doesn't seem to Do anything or change the plugin
You then need to go to menu, system, user interface and change it there and the gui will reboot

Back