herbal medicines directive

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] Join today to receive your special collection, Today's Greatest Alternative Medicines [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]You'll Love Your Health Results...or you'll get your money back. You're under no obligation...if for any reason you wish to cancel your membership, at any time, we'll send you a prompt and courteous refund on all unmailed issues and cancel the automatic billing of your member alert. KEEP YOUR FREE GIFTS! And thanks for trying us![/FONT]
[/FONT]
LOL Nothing is free in life, watched till midway was starting to fall asleep and then clicked where it says get free encyclopedia, just curiosity now, never divulge my info to stuff like this :whistling:

everyone to there own, we all like to believe theres a cure out there for everything, ;)

A real marketing effort there me thinks?

What a sales pitch? Designed to frighten you into making a purchase? and geared towards one of the most vulnerable sectors of modern society, "The Ill"

She even believes that all Doctors who lie are males!!! lol

doctorslie.jpg

And yes! If you have the stamina to listen to the end? she does indeed offer a free gift if you are willing to part with your money

And of course she even gives you one more chance to part with you money when you attempt to navigate away from her page

LOL

conjob.jpg

LOL :boo:

Last edited:
IF it kills cancer cells in 1 day then why are people still dying for it?? Why do you hav to go on the internet on a certain page to get this info !
God i got bored after a while!!! how long does it actualyl go on for ........................ has anyone actually watched the whole darn thing lol!

sounds just like the diet crud that you get adverts for on Facebook you know the Acai Berry diet -( it also has one of those STOP pages to ask if your sure you wanto navigate away from the page lol!) that you NEED to purchase 2 different items that are FREE yup free and If you enter thier code you get 1/2 price shipping and well one woman in my local area used it and lost 2 stone in a few weeks!! Funny as it was NOT in the local rag and again to get your FREE sample they want to know the ins and outs of your dogs backside .................. on and my CC number, so here just for you guys - coz im stupid like that is my CC number 1234 5678 9012 3456 Exp date 12 2099 CVS number 123
oh i also forgot the teeth whitening solution - same thing 2 Free samples once you give them your full address and CC details!

when they say they have cure for cancer bla bla bla all that crap it gets me proper :censored:

Back