How do I download a file?

you need to scan for 28.2e as this is the norm in the UK and has been since Sky tv was launched.
Forget about woosh and all that side of things, this is irrelevant as to what channels you get, this is just the image/build
to populate the EPG
press green>epgimporter>press blue>choose Rytec UK sat/virgin press ok
make sure theres green ticks in the six categories that open up underneath.
press green to save
press exit once, then press yellow
I did the rescan at 28.2 (I noticed no programs where found according to the symbol just above the progress bar) now even the channels I did have before don't load an error message says Getting event failed at least I had some channels before

i asked you yesterday to let us know what settings you have in autobouquetsmaker and also what your tuner is set to in tuner configuration, get the screens up on tv, take a pic and upload the pics here

I will read off the screen now, Tuner A sat 28.8 Astra etc, LNB=LNB1, Priority=Auto, LOF= Universal LNB, Voltage mode=Polerization, Increased Voltage=No, Tone Mode=Band,DiSQC mode=None, Forced Legacy=No

I will read off the screen now, Tuner A sat 28.8 Astra etc, LNB=LNB1, Priority=Auto, LOF= Universal LNB, Voltage mode=Polerization, Increased Voltage=No, Tone Mode=Band,DiSQC mode=None, Forced Legacy=No
and in the bouquets Local area =Meridian SE (this is mine), numbering=SD, scan mode=FTA only, Bouq chan sort=Large 1st Bouq, add chan num to name=yes, Hide adult/Gaming=no, chan swap=yes,Make all defaults Bouq=no, other extra chans=yes

when did you last do a scan in autobouquetsmaker?
scan now and see if it finds channels
I just did a scan in bouquets which did a NIT scan, the normal automatic scan always ends up saying 0 channels, I don't have anything called autobouquetsmaker on the menu

you said you had wooshbuild infinity installed?
you've mentioned woosh several times...if you had it installed, you would have autobouquetsmaker

you are trying to start at the end when you need to start at the begining, flash openatv6.2, then add wooshbuild infinity as per the instructions on the infinity instllation page - there is no infinity download so don't spend too long looking for it, it doesn't exist, READ the instructions

you said you had wooshbuild infinity installed?
you've mentioned woosh several times...if you had it installed, you would have autobouquetsmaker

you are trying to start at the end when you need to start at the begining, flash openatv6.2, then add wooshbuild infinity as per the instructions on the infinity instllation page - there is no infinity download so don't spend too long looking for it, it doesn't exist, READ the instructions
Sorry, now you have lost me, I had atv6.2 on the system then flashed woosh 7 sao I'm clearly not following something this is getting very difficult just to get it to see a satallite signal, I think I will have some lunch before I through the whole thing away

woosh 7 is no longer supported and you've not got that installed neither.
this has nothing to do with it getting to see a satelite signal, you've got bits and pieces of different builds and images on the box which is why it won't do anything you want it to.
You need to put WB infinity on it, then it will do everything it's supposed to.
if you cut corners and think that'll do for now, bypass this, leave that out, you'll arrive back at the same place you are now

You need to start from scratch again mate, follow Pablos advice from post 30, if you already have open atv 6.2, then try an online re flash, saves all the messing around with usb sticks, if not then it will have to be via usb, you can get this all done in less than an hour and then your box will be up and running.

woosh 7 is no longer supported and you've not got that installed neither.
this has nothing to do with it getting to see a satelite signal, you've got bits and pieces of different builds and images on the box which is why it won't do anything you want it to.
You need to put WB infinity on it, then it will do everything it's supposed to.
if you cut corners and think that'll do for now, bypass this, leave that out, you'll arrive back at the same place you are now
OK, and I do appreciate all your help, the relevant links don't seem to work, when I click download it just goes back to where I was, I'm more than happy to start from scratch if you could direct me to what I need to download

Go to the whooshbuild infinity thread, page 1 and follow from there, once open atv 6.2 is flashed, you then go onto your pc/ laptop and type in the command, this has to be done when your tv screen gets to the part where HDMI, etc comes up. But if you could check and see if you can do an online flash that would be better Blue button/ flash online/local/ green button, find the latest open atv 6.2, it will be todays date, go to it and press green to flash, then its on to the next stage

Last edited:
Go to the whooshbuild infinity thread, page 1 and follow from there, once open atv 6.2 is flashed, you then go onto your pc/ laptop and type in the command, this has to be done when your tv screen gets to the part where HDMI, etc comes up.
Hi Graham, sorry I must be really thick but none of this makes any sense to me its a bloody satellite receiver I should be able to connect it to a dish and tune it in, its just putting too many people to much trouble I will just forgo the cost that I spent and chuck it its not worth all this hassle, Iv'e been to the wooshbuild site and it only seems to let me download the version 7 and as for the atv 6.2 none of the sites I have been to give any downloads just broken links

OK, and I do appreciate all your help, the relevant links don't seem to work, when I click download it just goes back to where I was, I'm more than happy to start from scratch if you could direct me to what I need to download

There is no infinity download, i've said this several times.
infinity downloads to the box direct when you put the command line in.
Hi Graham, sorry I must be really thick but none of this makes any sense to me its a bloody satellite receiver I should be able to connect it to a dish and tune it in, its just putting too many people to much trouble I will just forgo the cost that I spent and chuck it its not worth all this hassle, Iv'e been to the wooshbuild site and it only seems to let me download the version 7 and as for the atv 6.2 none of the sites I have been to give any downloads just broken links

go here and download openatv6.2 for the H2s, flash it to the box and when it gets to the part about video settings, ignore it and add infinity by openwebif as explained on the infinity installation page

http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmah2s

Does the box let you do the online flash, what happens when you press the blue button.
It let me do the wooshbuld one but thats the wrong vesion apperently I don't know about atv 6.2 as I can't find a download as I said this is getting silly just to get a signal

Back