How do I download a file?

No you need to put open atv 6.2 on first, have you pressed the blue button its only getting silly because your not following the advice , it really is straight forward.

There is no infinity download, i've said this several times.
infinity downloads to the box direct when you put the command line in.

go here and download openatv6.2 for the H2s, flash it to the box and when it gets to the part about video settings, ignore it and add infinity by openwebif as explained on the infinity installation page

http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmah2s
What is this woosh build 7 I have downloaded then? and I'm told its not the latest, I now have the 6.2 which I will attempt to install is there anything I can check at that point to check its all working

wooshbuild 7 is no good, throw it away
flash openatv 6,2 until it gets to video wizzard then follow infinity instructions

the entire thing only takes 25 mins, 5 mins for openatv and 20 mins for infinity, you could have done it six times today

wooshbuild 7 is no good, throw it away
flash openatv 6,2 until it gets to video wizzard then follow infinity instructions

the entire thing only takes 25 mins, 5 mins for openatv and 20 mins for infinity, you could have done it six times today
I'm just about to install 6.2 the I will see if the video wizard bit makes sense

So you didnt try the online flash then, but as long as you get open atv flashed onto the box, thats the important thing

So you didnt try the online flash then, but as long as you get open atv flashed onto the box, thats the important thing
I have 6.2 now unzipped on a drive, but the box display just said usb update and its started bak at the brick wall wooshbuild

Once your tv screen gets to the tv resolution part, hdmi, dont press anything, put the remote control down and follow from post 44

Once your tv screen gets to the tv resolution part, hdmi, dont press anything, put the remote control down and follow from post 44
What I don't understand, this is a brand new out of the box satallite receiver surely I should just be able to connect the dish and tune?

Thats why I suggested the online flash, see if that will work
I don't understand what that is, I think the best thing is to thank you all but its time to surrender and keep some sanity for the 58 it cost it can go in the bin its never going to work I can't even get it to reload the atv 6.2 now

What I don't understand, this is a brand new out of the box satallite receiver surely I should just be able to connect the dish and tune?
No it dosnt work that way, surely you have some idea from reading on this site, you need open atv first, then a build, you need to just take it step by step and listen and follow the advice given, dont try to jump 3 or 4 steps ahead.

No it dosnt work that way, surely you have some idea from reading on this site, you need open atv first, then a build, you need to just take it step by step and listen and follow the advice given, dont try to jump 3 or 4 steps ahead.
I'm trying that but much doesn't make sense and I'm not stupid old but not stupid I have over 40 years as a design engineer so this should be a piece of cake but its not as I said it doesn't even want to load the atv 6.2 now it just says usb update then loads the wooshbuild brick wall

Come on keep at it John, your getting plenty of help here, this is what the forums about, once you do this , you will laugh at how easy it was in the end, you still never said what happens when you press the blue button.

now at the hdmi/rca selection

OK, put down the remote and look away from the TV as the rest of it is done via the computer

go to infinity page and follow the instructions, bearing in mind you are already a few steps in and you need to use openwebif from now

Back