How do I download a file?

read the infinity installation page from top to bottom, go through it all, then read it again.
everything is explained in there

I'm begining to think this is a wind up, octogenarians have managed this first time and thousands of people who have never used a box before managed it first time

Maybe I'm too technical, I like step by step guides if its something new not link here to there and remember where you where 2 days ago I cant even find ot what the latest woosh build is or where to get it

Maybe I'm too technical, I like step by step guides if its something new not link here to there and remember where you where 2 days ago I cant even find ot what the latest woosh build is or where to get it

THERE IS NO WOOSHBUILD DOWNLOAD
STOP LOOKING BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST
THE ONE YOU HAVE IS DISCONTINUED
WOOSHBUILD INFINITY IS THE ONLY WOOSHBUILD NOW SUPPORTED

Maybe I'm too technical, I like step by step guides if its something new not link here to there and remember where you where 2 days ago I cant even find out what the latest woosh build is or where to get it
FYI I am 66, disabled by a stroke 2 years ago and have only the use of my right hand and arm I don't think I am stupid by any means I just want to get this bloody thing working

THERE IS NO WOOSHBUILD DOWNLOAD
STOP LOOKING BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST
THE ONE YOU HAVE IS DISCONTINUED
WOOSHBUILD INFINITY IS THE ONLY WOOSHBUILD NOW SUPPORTED
This doesn't make any sense so I don't use woosh7 because its old so I just use atv 6.2?

Whoosh goes on top of atv

So you flash your box with atv
Then whoosh goes on top of it

The latest whoosh doesn’t need you to download anything
You put a command in to your box

Whoosh goes on top of atv

So you flash your box with atv
Then whoosh goes on top of it

The latest whoosh doesn’t need you to download anything
You put a command in to your box
Thank you that makes some sense for me, I have new atv 6.2 but gone past the hdmi choice so will have to start again tomorrow not sure how to get the webif all the inks in the woosh page for my zemma h2s go to dead pages so not sure how I get this webif up and then how to interact but will re read all again tomorrow but its confusing/annoying when links just tell my browser theres nothing there or its a dead link

Jut do the setup guide and you can skip past the channel setup
As on the h2s it will take a long time and whoosh should come with that info

Openwebif is dome from a internet browser and you just type in the boxes in address in to the address bar

Jut do the setup guide and you can skip past the channel setup
As on the h2s it will take a long time and whoosh should come with that info

Openwebif is dome from a internet browser and you just type in the boxes in address in to the address bar
Sorry this is all new and mainly gobbldy gook to me what is a dome? and do I just type openwebif into my address bar?

Done* sorry

You type your boxes IP address in

Menu
Information
Network
I can't do now as my wifes watching tv, but last time I did I just got lines of black and red text nothing intelligible a few blank lines no menu or webif style display

I can't do now as my wifes watching tv, but last time I did I just got lines of black and red text nothing intelligible a few blank lines no menu or webif style display
Once you are at the hdmi screen, then put down your remote control and then type the boxes ip address into your browser, this should then bring up WEBIF then you go to terminal and then type in the command line and then press enter, this should then install whooshbuild infinity and the hard part is done, myself, Pabloescaban and others have been trying to give you step by step guides but you dont seem to be following them and we are going around in circles.

OK thank you I will try tomorrow, I have tried to follow things but seem to get diverted along the way for now its getting this webif up as last time the box was on and I typed the ip address in as I have said I just get red and black text lines with a few blank lines between I certainly don't get anything like the pictures I have seen I assume it works in firefox as any other

Are you sure its the correct ip address, if yes then somethings not right, I would try it several times, I havent heard of anyone having those problems before, while trying to access Webif, you could also try connecting via a smart phone if you have one.

I'm just putting the address the box says which is 192.168.1.239 if its no existing I would normally get an error on the page, I will try again tomorrow

I'm just putting the address the box says which is 192.168.1.239 if its no existing I would normally get an error on the page, I will try again tomorrow
Hi, I just had a quick look and got webif so I will start from scratch tomorrow and see where it goes

Last edited by a moderator:
I did all from step one and I'm where I was 3 days ago I get all channels on epg but only receive about half when selected (I get all on my humax on same dish) I just can't see what I am doing wrong

Well after a couple of hours I just have the epg no channels at all, I can't even reinstall atv6.2 now any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you installed infinity on the box yet.
Yes if you read my posts I did everything step by step and where I was 4 days ago, all channels populate the epg, but only some of them show programs. I don't understand why, and after a few hours (and doing nothing or making any changes) when I select a channel that did work I get a brief error message and no station, I am currently trying to start from scratch again but for some reason it wont flash now I tried loads of different usb drives but it just goes straight to boot no option to press power button etc. have a good Christmas, and thanks for your help I will post what happens

Do you mean some channel work and others don’t?
Do you mean you don’t have a line in?
I don't expect you to trouble on Christmas Day, but thanks, yes for example chan 5 travel chan etc but bbc1/2 itv display epg but no channel is displayed, what do you mean line in?

Back