How do I download a file?

Oh well, back to square one this time no channels, does anyone know the correct setting for the advanced tunner A? I only have the one feed and all works perfectly on my Humax I just want to get this running as the EPG is so much better than the Humax

Are you getting any channels?
Not at the moment, but I'm just retuning manually and at least getting channels found 88 at 13% so hopefully will just be a matter of how many dispay programs on all previous times I have had all these lists but only get about half the FTA channels now upto 173 at 23%

Post screen shots makes it easy for us to see what you see
OK I will try I assume you mean from the network link to my laptop, anything in particular? I can tell you on the last 3 occasions I got EPG for all channels but for example from first screen I couldn't see anything on bbc1/bbc2/ITV/chan4, chan5 was ok I will see what happens when its finished scanning

OK I will try I assume you mean from the network link to my laptop, anything in particular? I can tell you on the last 3 occasions I got EPG for all channels but for example from first screen I couldn't see anything on bbc1/bbc2/ITV/chan4, chan5 was ok I will see what happens when its finished scanning
says I got nearly 1000 channels (obviously didn't switch to fta) but so far no epg or any signal on any channel

Last edited by a moderator:
you have to download the epg with epgimporter
?? just what comes whilst box is on, don't know enough to do clever bits, at the moment I'm more worried that its finding over 900 channels and displaying nothing not even ones I know are FTA

?? just what comes whilst box is on, don't know enough to do clever bits, at the moment I'm more worried that its finding over 900 channels and displaying nothing not even ones I know are FTA
Well after a good few hours this morning, I have to throw the towel in done 3 scans it shows 100's of FTA channels in the scan the channel list shown looks correct but when choosing any of them I get nothing even after 1 hour no epg gets populated so I think its time to give up stick with my Chinese receiver which allows me to put channels in the order I like but I can only get now and next so I'll have to live with that, Thanks to all who have tried to help I may have to see if any local companies here in Kent have ever set any of these up because I obviously can't

Last edited by a moderator:
Why pay someone todo it
Take your time and count it as an learning experience

As said post screen shoot
Or run a build which is fully setup and you won’t need to scan for channels

Have you got any mates that has 1 of these boxes setup if you have ask them to do a full backup on their hard drive then just restore your box from their backup
Hi, its all sorted now thanks, if I had anyone local I wouldn't have had the problem could have just asked them. But all fine now

Thanks, in the new year I will try to add my IPTV sure that will bring loads of head aches
Depends what way you are going to run your iptv, but whatever way you go for, its not as difficult as setting up your box, I use the xtream editor plug in for iptv, it works well , although I dont use it that often, mainly a back up only, but getting a good provider is the most difficult part of iptv.

Depends what way you are going to run your iptv, but whatever way you go for, its not as difficult as setting up your box, I use the xtream editor plug in for iptv, it works well , although I dont use it that often, mainly a back up only, but getting a good provider is the most difficult part of iptv.
I seem to have a pretty good provider only been down once for brief time, as far as I can see xtream cost per month and I have a Mag box which works ok
I just like to be able to do via m3u as I can edit the file so the channels are in the order I like, will see how things go the way I got the zemma set now I can watch one channel whilst recording another even with just the one dish aerial feed which I can't do on my Humax

I seem to have a pretty good provider only been down once for brief time, as far as I can see xtream cost per month and I have a Mag box which works ok
I just like to be able to do via m3u as I can edit the file so the channels are in the order I like, will see how things go the way I got the zemma set now I can watch one channel whilst recording another even with just the one dish aerial feed which I can't do on my Humax
Can you record 1 channel while watching another with just 1 feed

I can't record any iptv with my MAG box. If I use VLC on my laptop then I can record as many as I want to open as separate feeds once there I can send to my google stick in tv and watch there.

If you have freesat or remaining sly channels you can watch a freesat/sly/cable channels whilst recording iptv or vice versa even if the box only has single feed as iptv has nothing to do with what feeds come into box

Back