How do I download a file?

I don't expect you to trouble on Christmas Day, but thanks, yes for example chan 5 travel chan etc but bbc1/2 itv display epg but no channel is displayed, what do you mean line in?

A line.
A line of code that you get from someone that looks like this
C: host.net 12345 username password
and you can open all the locked channels, bt sport, discovery, nickelodeon etc

A line.
A line of code that you get from someone that looks like this
C: host.net 12345 username password
and you can open all the locked channels, bt sport, discovery, nickelodeon etc
Hi Pablo, these aren't locked channels these are all FTA ones ones I get on my Humax no problem but on the Zemma I get less than half although they all have EPG,at the moment I'm having trouble trying to get it to flash atv6.2 from scratch so I can double check all settings as it installs I've tried 5 different usb drives now and in both usb sockets but it just won't go to flash or usb so I can press power button

Hi Pablo, these aren't locked channels these are all FTA ones ones I get on my Humax no problem but on the Zemma I get less than half although they all have EPG,at the moment I'm having trouble trying to get it to flash atv6.2 from scratch so I can double check all settings as it installs I've tried 5 different usb drives now and in both usb sockets but it just won't go to flash or usb so I can press power button
Merry Christmas

you said a yesterday you had put infnity on the box?
why are you flashing it again?
before you put the flash files on the usb, rename the file called noforce to force and you won't need to press anything on the box, it just flashes

Because I'm only getting half the fta channels I wanted to check I did everything correctly plus after about 2 hours none of the channels worked all gave an error message so I thought start again, but I'm just left with a superhero style screen picture just all seems very odd did the rename and tried 5 usb sticks it always just goes to boot no install

you don't need to reflash - that won't bring any channels in.
it's a setting in tuner config or autobouquetsmaker that you have entered incorrectly that is stopping you getting the channels

you don't need to reflash - that won't bring any channels in.
it's a setting in tuner config or autobouquetsmaker that you have entered incorrectly that is stopping you getting the channels
well I have nothing now just this superhero style screen and I didnt set any tuner config I left it all to Woosh infinity

set your tuners up in tuner configuration to scan for FTA, terrestrial or whatever they're called these days, then run a scan in autobouquetsmaker
I'm going away to eat sprouts and dead animals covered in gravy

Yes if you read my posts I did everything step by step and where I was 4 days ago, all channels populate the epg, but only some of them show programs. I don't understand why, and after a few hours (and doing nothing or making any changes) when I select a channel that did work I get a brief error message and no station, I am currently trying to start from scratch again but for some reason it wont flash now I tried loads of different usb drives but it just goes straight to boot no option to press power button etc. have a good Christmas, and thanks for your help I will post what happens
Sorry but you were coming and going that much, I lost track, I thought you may have got it sorted, did Pablos latest advice help you any.

Sorry but you were coming and going that much, I lost track, I thought you may have got it sorted, did Pablos latest advice help you any.
Hi, I'm back where I was before as I said in above, I now can't flash the box I tried different usb drives but all the same unit disconnected for now so wife can watch tv, should get back at it tomorrow

This thread has been better than the Christmas soaps:(y)::)
good to hear someone's enjoyed it, I'm always happy to learn even at my ripe old age (67 today) but this started 3 days before xmas and still going just about to see how many of the fta channels I get this time

Back