how to install mgcamm 1.35a vix image

it is now recomended with the new zeus image to use mgcamm 1.35a i have provided all the files you will need. you will need the following programms installed on your pc
Filezilla or any other ftp client
notepad++
winrar to unzip file
1. the first thing you need to do is install mgcamm 1.35a to your box so using filezilla place the mgcamm 1.35a ipk file into your tmp folder
2. then goto manage local extentions on your sat box and install the ipk file (let the box reeboot
3. using filezilla place the mg_cfg file into var/keys
4. open the newcamd list and edit line 5 with the details of your n-line leave the bit that says cws = and the bit that says server 1 (make sure you save when you have put in your details)
5. place the above file in point 4 to var/keys
6 then go to softcam/ci on your sat box and start the camm also you are best to tick enable on startup
7 you are done

Great help thanks

images have moved on since zeus,apollo now,you dont need to ftp the ipk file over on box as cams are downloaded from the feeds.

MGcamd setup

it is now recomended with the new zeus image to use mgcamm 1.35a i have provided all the files you will need. you will need the following programms installed on your pc
notepad++
winrar to unzip file
1. the first thing you need to do is install mgcamm 1.35a to your box so using filezilla place the mgcamm 1.35a ipk file into your tmp folder
2. then goto manage local extentions on your sat box and install the ipk file (let the box reeboot
4. open the newcamd list and edit line 5 with the details of your n-line leave the bit that says cws = and the bit that says server 1 (make sure you save when you have put in your details)
6 then go to softcam/ci on your sat box and start the camm also you are best to tick enable on startup
7 you are done

What do you mean place the above file in point 4 to var/keys?? Which above file?? And in point 4? What does that mean? PLS elaborate

did you go to the original post all the downloads are there. please read all of the instructions as other members have installed this without problems.

will this work for amiko alien mini enigma2?

notepad++
winrar to unzip file
7 you are done

will this work for amiko alien mini enigma2?

From tonight our URL/Host/Domain has changed. You need to update your box
with the new URL/Host/Domain. You keep the same Port, username and password. HELP HELP HELP

SYSTEM BOX VOU DUO 2 ENIGMA2

NOT CLUED UP TRYING TO DO THIS WITHOUT SUCCESS CHEERS IN ANTICIPATION OF REPLIES

Last edited:
Hi mate, I am stuk. I have accidentally deleted all the cccam and the newcamd.list folder on my box. I can't watch any of the paid channels. What shall I do now

Don't you have a backup of your line? If not, contact your supplier, get him to re-sent it to you.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Back