How to set up?

Hi i am also looking for help in setting up my Zgemma-star 2S and putting my cline on it , i have a 32Gb sand disk usb stick formatted to fat32 is that correct after i have all the relative info downloaded and saved to mu usb stick i just put it in the back of the box and upload to the box there after and leave it there so to recored tv etc... please let me know the easiest and safest way to set it up thank you in advance...

Well yes just follow the install info - make sure its on the usb and then stick the usb in the back then turn on - it will auto install if its configured properly.

Hi i am also looking for help in setting up my Zgemma-star 2S and putting my cline on it , i have a 32Gb sand disk usb stick formatted to fat32 is that correct after i have all the relative info downloaded and saved to mu usb stick i just put it in the back of the box and upload to the box there after and leave it there so to recored tv etc... please let me know the easiest and safest way to set it up thank you in advance...

If using the same usb for recording and epg delete the zgemma folder or if you reboot box it will reinstall the upload and mean adding line again. You may need to reformat again.

Thanks for the advice marknewham I I'll try follow instructions as best as possible as I am new to this thanks again ..

@dsayers2014 thanks for the advise I will do as you advised and hopefully I won't have any snags

dm 500s help hi i left message on other forum i think maybe wrong one lancable is the person i left message with i have just got a dm500s myself and my friend now has asked me to do his with cccam file and channel list update but for the life of me i cannot figure out how to do my own that i just purchased this week i will gladly let anyone help me if they have the time via teamviewer any time they wish day or night appreciate any help i can get thanks million eddie i spotted sucmnsee had very good detail but i cannot do thanks

this is very helpful thanks alot
U can run ur CCcam.cfg on these no probs when u first get it. Then worry about perfect way later.
you'll need an ftp program on pc to send over ur router to the box. I find dreambox control centre best. SSimple with steps

Google dreambox control centre.
download to pc and install.
open it.
middle right of screen click search
new window click search
wait untill u c ur box ip address is found
dbl click the ip address of box
window disappears
click reconnect
should say telnet, ftp, enigma 2 connected
bottom left click ftp
opens window.
left pane is box
right pane is pc.
find ur CCcam.cfg in right panel wherever on ur pc.
dbl click etc folder in left pane
single click ur CCcam.cfg in right pane
click arrow in middle pointing left
yes to replace

The rest depends on what box software image u want to run. But loads of people here to help

---------- Post Merged at 03:01 PM ----------

Hi there. my zgemma star 2s is showing up as a (maxdigital xp1000) can anyone help me please? Thanks in advance for ant help given.

thanks for the reply. are these free? if so do you have a download link as cant seem to find it to download. sorry but new to this.

Thanks for the replies. I seem to have to it via winzip. I am right in thinking all I need to do when I get my back is flash my box with software I downloaded from here posted by sucmnsee and then add the cccam file using the dreambox control centre and then I'm done? Or am I missing something? Thanks in advance.

Hi I have done as far as the post says to try and add the cccam but what do I do afterwards? I have the software that sucmnsee put up. None of the sly channels are working??? Someone help please

Back