iPhone 5s

cob123

Hi absolutely fuming phone apple shop for a quote over me cracking me iPhone front screen and they wouldn't tell me or tell me how much or how long warrantee they give for replacing screen does any 1 no?

I would'nt have thought that they would give you any garuntee on a cracked screen. I am presuming that you cracked it yourself, by accident. other than that, I would have thought that they would have given you a quote for a replacement screen.

Not the cracked screen the screen they replace with an the wouldn't give me a quote wanted email address an imei num but explained to them I can't see my screen to find the info out they just wouldn't give me a quote

Not the cracked screen the screen they replace with an the wouldn't give me a quote wanted email address an imei num but explained to them I can't see my screen to find the info out they just wouldn't give me a quote

You can also find the IMEI number printed on the sim tray.

its also so easy to replace yourself! just buy a new screen off fleabay for around £30 and follow a step by step guide on YouTube. Total waste of money paying someone to do it imo.

Back