Iptv devices

p5mk11

TK Supporter
Hello what devices are good for using Iptv Including custom apps to be installed and better Wi-Fi than firesticks?

WiFi in genral is best to be totally avoided if possible. There are adapters you can buy for firesticks to enable a wired connection.

Again if I was going to use WiFi look at the big boys.
Buzz
Formuler
Sheild

That does make sense, yes.
Your original post made none.
The WiFi on firesticks is more than sufficient for any iptv, you can use ethernet but it's not needed in 90% of cases.
The WiFi in firesticks seem to be rubbish when my friend was tethering the link I posted above is that a good box to buy? Wi-Fi 2.4Ghz & 5G

Depends how far away you are from the router, quality of router and possible interference?
Dial in your setup the best you can for streaming (Especially HD) and hard wire to the router if at all possible for best results.

Last edited:
14% off the tube version is the best deal. That’s been on for weeks. Decent discount on the pro version but can’t justify that price for an iptv box(all I would use it for). Be good for some though.
I have no issue buying another Nvidia Shield Pro. I have had the Nvidia 2017 for about 5 years. It is a fantastic machine for both watching iptv and when I want to play games on it. The best thing
as well is that the other half has no issues using it. I was going to wait out for a new model but I see nothing pointing towards them releasing a new one soon. The only reason I am buying a new one is that the 2017 is eating remote batteries. I'm changing them every two weeks.

I have no issue buying another Nvidia Shield Pro. I have had the Nvidia 2017 for about 5 years. It is a fantastic machine for both watching iptv and when I want to play games on it. The best thing
as well is that the other half has no issues using it. I was going to wait out for a new model but I see nothing pointing towards them releasing a new one soon. The only reason I am buying a new one is that the 2017 is eating remote batteries. I'm changing them every two weeks.
That’s for that useful info. If I was only getting it just for IPTV then would you just recommend the tube?

That’s for that useful info. If I was only getting it just for IPTV then would you just recommend the tube?
To be fair mate I don't even know the specs on the tube. I just go by the spec on the pro and i know it's the same chipset that they use in the Nintendo switch so I know they are good.
The nvidia beats anything hands i have tried for games or iptv.
++ might be same chipset but less ram++

Last edited:
Depends on your usage.
For IPTV only, nvidia or any expensive official Android TV box will run the same apps as a cheap one just as well. The reason to consider Nvidia or higher end android TV is for their native functionality such as 4k netflix.
If you just want a good quality device for IPTV, go with formuler or BuzzTV.

When someone moves the mobile phone it kept buffering and freezing a lot so I’m sure if I get a decent android box it’ll be fine Like the link I posted above.

Last edited:
Mobile phone? Was you using that as player? For sure a dedicated hardwired box is better. If not just a decent WiFi connection will be fine.

When someone moved the mobile phone it kept buffering and freezing a lot so I’m sure if I get a dec android box it’ll be fine Like the link I posted above.
I run firesticks in different rooms to the router, the WiFi capability is not the issue it's the fact you're tethering from a mobile phone but by the sounds of it you've already made your mind up so good luck with it!

Back