Iptv devices

Mobile phone? Was you using that as player? For sure a dedicated hardwired box is better. If not just a decent WiFi connection will be fine.
yeah it was a mobile phone connection like hotspot and whenever he would grab the phone to use on the sofa it would start buffering straight away.

Reactions: m4u
The remote experience needs to be considered also. Formuler & buzz are good, just not for official netflix TV etc
Thanks. I used to have a formuler z7+ with the original mytvonline. Worked well for aa while but got sluggish pretty quickly. For how much I use it(mainly sport) may just stick with the fire stick max.

Thanks. I used to have a formuler z7+ with the original mytvonline. Worked well for aa while but got sluggish pretty quickly. For how much I use it(mainly sport) may just stick with the fire stick max.
I think the stick is great personally, I like you use it 90% for sport, I've tried numerous boxes over the years but always come back to the stick, handy to take away with you too for holidays or nights away

Works on phone though? Same app you using? Is it a strong internet connection and not through a WiFi extender?

Try logging out of app on firestick and relogin, clear app cache, or make sure playback is set to default with the app. What app are you using?

Back