Is Rytec EPG down

What's the best source to use in xmltv guys? I've rytec working in that but not on CrossEPG so uninstalled.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Cheers. I've some channels missing some info using that one so wondered about the virgin one

Just used lincsats file, rebooted and Rytec was back in the sources list. Only problem is that when I do a manual scan Im getting 0 events loaded.

I then removed and reinstalled the XMLTV importer and Rytec plugins, rebooted and tried again but still 0 events loaded

Any ideas what I could try next?

There's a couple that don't import automatically for some reason but if you select them and press info it should populate.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Exactly mate correct. Is it like this all the time then? Be glad when CrossEPG back up and running for me ;)

dbobd, give it 5 minutes before you give up on xmltv, takes a while before it starts to import.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

left it for 1hr, still nothing though.
I'm pretty au fait with these boxes, but this one has me stumped at the minute.

Yes, chose Rytek UK, just stuck lincsats file on to my other box and it worked first time.......GRRRR!

Yes trying xmltv.

Right, box with only 1 feed is the problem one, the other box with 2 feeds was easy.

It's best to use CrossEPG to download the OpenTV (NOT Rytec) for Sky UK and the built-in Virgin EPG for UK cable anyway.

I saw you saying that on another forum as well,, thanks, tying that out now too.

worked a treat
- deleted XMLTVConfig.pyo
- copied new XMLTVConfig.py to the folder
- rebooted
- goto xml import settings
- add the sources rytec sources
- do a manual update
job done thanks

Worked for me on about my tenth reboot and uninstall/reinstall of CrossEPG ;)

What exactly does Diseqc do ? I lost loads of channels overnight and then enabled this and it was like magic .... Everything back. Why is it not turned on by default n will i need to turn it off in the future ?

Is it your channels missing and/or EPG missing?

Do software update then go into settings epg xmltv import press blue button for sources and find rytec UK (or wherever u are) the run autoboutigues and everything will come back mine took about an hour to get every channel back my mates took a bit longer but was perfect the next morning

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back