Is Rytec EPG down

epg missng bud

---------- Post Merged at 05:27 PM ----------

Epg Missing

Have done Lincsats etc deleting files etc but when i go to rytec uk download its parses to half way then stops

What software do i choose as 141 updates appear

Thanks

Are you ATV then? And usually XMLTV? Mind don't update if VIX. My preference is VIX/ CrossEPG but this did work for XMLTV until I got it working again.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Just do them all if ATV then try. Updates fixed it for me when I tested ATV

Xmltv the best for ATV it seems so stick with it. Updates should sort you out.

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XMLTVImport then when you reboot the box it will create a new .pyo file. If in doubt, remove the existing .pyo and you'll see the new one be created.

worked a treat cheers pallll
what .pyo file. am I looking to delete is it the XMLTVImport? I remember formatting the usb and then trying downloading the data via the box its self but can't remember how to do it for the life of me.

---------- Post Merged at 03:31 PM ----------

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XMLTVImport then when you reboot the box it will create a new .pyo file. If in doubt, remove the existing .pyo and you'll see the new one be created.

worked a treat cheers pallll
what .pyo file. am I looking to delete is it the XMLTVImport? I remember formatting the usb and then trying downloading the data via the box its self but can't remember how to do it for the life of me.

I also just lost all my channels trying by deleting the pyo.file. I am at a loss until someone can give me advice and every time i press the blue button the box crashes and restarts.. Never did any of this before i deleted that file

Back