ITV Box office

grog68

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Does anyone know if ITV Box office is likely to appear on boxes? apparently they are showing their first fight on 4th February and I'm assuming it should appear sometime soon.

will appear more than likely but if suppliers put it on is another matter, Eubank Jr isn't gonna make people rush out for it.

I was just asked if a box I set up for someone would have it, I didn't even know the channel was being launched lol

I was just asked if a box I set up for someone would have it, I didn't even know the channel was being launched lol

auto tunners will pick them unless its gonna be a online channel be intresting to see on what formats they add it too

No anouncment yet on which channel they will use,Once they do you will be able to watch the fight if your provider includes it and as its only £12.99 most will to keep customers happy,Might be a case of adding or scanning for a new channel

Apparently itv box office has been testing on the sky platform so it looks like it will launch on sat boxes, obviously it will then boil down to if your line supplier provides it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itv box office hd has launched on official sky on channel 493, but my box has not picked it up on my daily updates.

3c3a5c59831616bb23d24295962c07e8.png

It'll probably need adding to the whitelist if it unscrambles. You could change abm providers to hd to test it.

The first fight isn't till 4th of February

Last edited:
Found it on my box and just a black screen, maybe someone on here with a proper sly box could confirm if there getting any sort of preview picture showing?

You wont get any thing until the fight is on i would have thought unless they advertise on there

The bigger question here isn't whether we can get the channel....it's how the f8ck has Eubank Jnr managed to get any kind of box office fight?!!! lol

The bigger question here isn't whether we can get the channel....it's how the f8ck has Eubank Jnr managed to get any kind of box office fight?!!! lol

Who in there right mind would pay for it? any idea how much there charging?

Spoke to my old man who's still with sly and itv box office hd is just a blue screen and showing nothing.

Back