ITV Box office

Because it will need adding to the abm whitelist for sat but that depends if it will unscramble.

Press menu, setup, service searching, manual scan and input the details on post 37 and scan. It should show in the last scanned bouquet

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Checked on the old mans sly box earlier and itv box office was showing previews, checked on my box and just a black screen so doesn't look like it's going to clear on satellite, probably scrambled like itv encore hd is now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Checked on the old mans sly box earlier and itv box office was showing previews, checked on my box and just a black screen so doesn't look like it's going to clear on satellite, probably scrambled like itv encore hd is now.

Surely there must be an SD version that can be added to ABM?

If there was an sd version it would automatically be added it's only hd channels that needs adding to the whitelist so it doesn't look like there's an sd version yet

It's not available in HD. According to the itv box office site it's only available on sly HD and sly Q box, as well as vermin tivo

Its now appeared on my epg after scanning with ABM again.

a45ad9cec6b28e39977a1e40d93dad64.jpg

You've got sky sports box office HD aswell are you using providers hd?

This is the H2H that ive been working on for my friend who will be getting V broadband on fri, but i was setting it up for sat only just now, and it appeared after one of the abm scans i ran on it.

Like I said it's showing previews on sly+hd boxes but not on cardshare so it looks like it's paired between card and box like most hd channels on sat.

Like as been said it's HD only and online Just hope my plex server gets it

It hasn't been added to abm or autobouqetes e2 either do a manual scan on the frequency from the post 37 or if using abm scan your area sd but that will bring in the unavailable hd channels. At the moment we don't know if it will unscramble but looks like it won't so we need to wait

Back