ITV Box office

Go to 103 itv and press up or down to bring up channel selection and then press red (All) and you should see it, it won't be in bouquets yet as the whitelist in abm or ********** file in autobouquets e2 will need updating so a scan won't pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Use you last scanned bouquet on cable.

It's clearing FTA

Edit; it's not showing on satellite yet, sorry my mistake, was looking at the wrong tuner

Last edited:
On cable it's just showing previews yes
2170d48c234862cb1fe47ab7b7dd848f.jpg

Use you last scanned bouquet on cable or satellite, it's clearing FTA on satellite

Strange as it's not clearing for me and is showing nothing but a blue screen on my dad's sly+hd box?

Sorry I made a mistake, I was looking at the wrong tuner. I can only see it on cable at the moment
If you run autobouquetsmaker on satellite and you have the ROI channels included in your bouquets listing then run a scan and the itv box office HD will be in the irish sports

Use you last scanned bouquet on cable or satellite, it's clearing FTA on satellite

Strange as it's not clearing for me and is showing nothing but a blue screen on my dad's sly+hd box?

Sorry I made a mistake, I was looking at the wrong tuner. I can only see it on cable at the moment
If you run autobouquetsmaker on satellite and you have the ROI channels included in your bouquets listing then run a scan and the itv box office HD will be in the irish sports

I'll just keep checking it on the last scanned if it clears on satellite then I'll add it to my ********** file at 493 in the sport bouquet.

For those who want to add it manually

ITV Box Office HD (United Kingdom, Pay per View)

not clearing on sky For me at the moment and not in my bouquets. Hopefully will get added in the next few days.

Last edited:
Back