ITV Box office

I'm getting previews on mine but I have a combo but and I'm not sure what tuner it's picking it up from.

You should know if it's sat or cable if it's my custom.xml then it won't be sat. On the channel press menu, setup, service searching signal finder it will say what tuner it's using. While you're there could you take a screen shot and upload it please so I can manually scan it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

59e392d6189b152dc1de848d8de3e099.jpg

Aye, cable it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its showing the HD version on the sat side but nothing is showing up on cable side.
Do a full automatic scan on service searching then you should be able to find it in the last scanned bouquet.

Lincsat has found a possible solution for abm to add it it just needs abm to add his amendments or use another method.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Abm have added itv box office hd to cable uk. In autobouqetesmarker update config files option in autobouqete marker then start scan itv box office hd should be on channel 1001

Manually added to my vusolose v2 sat.

Yes black screen, but program / peg data says no programs on yet, like boxnation hd does until their is actually something on.

Has ecm info when checking, but I suppose won't know if it will clear until nearer the time.

how can i manually scan for the channel on wooshbuild v5.003 or how do i delete the channels that i dont want in the new scan

I will get the channel added soon. As most of us think it is unlikely to clear anyway, don't hold your breath for the big fight. Or is it a little fight? It might clear though, you never know.

If you follow post 37 it gets tells you the frequency you need to scan to add it to the last scanned bouquet.

Blue button -> Tuner setup -> Manual scan -> Transponder - 11068 V 23000 3/4 - and press OK.
You will see the channel in the results box.

Highlight ITV Box off HD and press OK then exit back to full screen TV.

Press the down button (ITV Box off HD should be highlighted) -> Press menu -> Add service to bouquet -> Use right button to select Sport bouquet in the top left -> OK button.
Exit back to full screen TV and then check your Sport bouquet. You will now have the channel in your sports section.

Last edited:
i ran full searvice scan then abm straight after

shows on sky and vm
sky in sports section
red button on vm

Yes black screen, but program / peg data says no programs on yet, like boxnation hd does until their is actually something on.

Has ecm info when checking, but I suppose won't know if it will clear until nearer the time.

Yes but previews are showing on official sky boxes so if it was going to clear we would be seeing the previews, you can tune in to any of the hd channels we don't get anymore and you will still get an ecm time.

Spot on I've said this time and time again in various copies of this thread unless itv put a sd channel ( which they have stated it's only on sky hd and sky q format) no one will get it from there illegal sly supplier

Yes but previews are showing on official sky boxes so if it was going to clear we would be seeing the previews, you can tune in to any of the hd channels we don't get anymore and you will still get an ecm time.

Yes I know, clutching at straws ha :)

Back