kryptview Evolution iconnector nagra 3 workaround

Wondered how long it would take for this to rear its head.

Care to share any-more info on the Iconnector, feel free to discuss it below :cheesy grin:.

read it properly wheelo, not sure wot the fall out would be if the server gets busted, was thinking of the sv6 but works on the same principal. i`l hang fire and see wots wot.

uk only for the moment as you buy the box and device and new file and a sub,hard to get info as its a bit hush hush,like a men only club lol

How much do these subscriptions to servers normally cost? i could be wrong but cant these servers and ip's attached to them be easily tracked? so what id like to know, if you pay for a sub to a server and its shut down, do ya get your money back. Its a great idea but it kinda feels like you could be dealing with a faceless organisation if you know what i mean

I doubt you'll get a penny back if the servers go breasts up. Much the same as buying a Sv or euro a year or so ago. If they go they go as you've no come back after putting non-FTA software on the box, legally anyhow.

as its new its hard to get info as with the sv6 a year is what you get,but reports say this is not the case with the kv,grabbed a few reports elsewhere.
i have the kryptview a750 and the iconnector and they work quite well. Only problem cant connect it wireless have to mess around with ethernet cable.
you can connect it wireless :P speak to your supplier they will offer you a wifi bridge to go with it.
box and dongle go for £260
server is non uk based too
its installed for 1 year i dont think you can edit it. The scanning process is exactly the same as when the box was connected via the cable connection only. You dont need to enter any ip address or anything it is very easy to set up
Similar connector, and a few more will follow suit I am sure. In my opinion it is still a payserver that sits behind it and as CS goes I am not a great admirer of any.

Looking at a smaller public, (friends & Family), share on cable would be the better option. But that requires knowing how to share the ROM180 cards which is why most will end up on pay CS services.

The information is there already, amalgamating and deciphering it is what has been done by the KV team and others.

Out of all the so called closed source boxes Kryptview always had the best support, I hope this continues for this particular venture.

Very easy to set up and connect.
i-conn has Rs232 port to connect to A750 and Ethernet port. All settings are preinstalled.
4 green led lights on side, normally 3 are lit up and when 4th is lit up it is receiving and sending data to the box.
I have sold quite a few of these and it has it's own f/w.
It has been claimed on another forum that the CS access is "perpetual" and that KV are treating the CS as a club rather than a business and are not bothered about making money from it.

I don't believe for one second that the service will be sustainable without renewal subscriptions but time will tell.
a few interesting views thanks to all,i think more different units will be in the pipeline in the future as money in it.:cheesy grin:

Question is, will one be charged for connection to DM500c server?? Without a doubt. They're not doing it out of the goodness of their hearts.

Could anyone tell me where i could purchase the a750 evolution with iconnector pls...:whistling:

iks or cs

just wondering is this cs ..iv bn told its iks.. internet..key..shareing. and the system still works on public access key they just live stream keys thats all.. but how could they decrypt them and stream them that quick.... i thought the the keys change every 7 seconds but iv been told its every 15 mins somtimes 8 mins...18 bytes per minute thats it...so iv bn told dont know if this is tru or not.. if it is cs when they get to many people on there it will just freeze all the time and if they get shut down the boxes will be useless. as the iconnector only connects to that server can ne1 shead any light.. i :dunno: so i think ill hang tight 4 a while :smoke rings:

Last edited:
From what I have seen it is CS, the suppliers so far that I have seen will not guarantee these for 12 months and use the usual clause to get out of any responsibility if when the iconnector goes down.

I personally wouldn't buy one but that is entirely up to you, you can pick them up for around 100 pounds, I wont link you to any particular seller but this may be of help to you.

[LMGTFY="Kryptview Iconnector"]click here.[/LMGTFY]

re

na....im not botherd abt it m8 id rather cs usin cccam with a few m8s and use a dm500c.. cheaper option splitin the cost..and at least u know where u stand

Back