kryptview Evolution iconnector nagra 3 workaround

scroll up m8 HiTech has put a link up good luck

very funny H(y).

Last edited:
no one told me to download and run :bang head:lol,is it to late:whistling:nah prefare to bore you instead,just seen a post for a750 lan google skywonder now instock:whistling::grin:

if you have the a750 you can just purchase the i-connect

you need both the a750 lan and i-connect to work with the new firmware,if you dont have all 3 it wont work.:grin:

is the I-connector compatiable with the DW800? Thinking of replacing my Eurovox (before N3 hits the London/ Shoreditch area) but also want a box with HDMI.

Cacti i'm a bit confused here, are you saying you have the kryptview and the i-connector or is that from somewhere else? Because i thought it was just UK so far?

From what I have read so far amongst forums and willing to be stood corrected, the Iconnector only works in the UK for now - (see post date!) along side the Kryptview A750. The starview 6 works in Ireland on CS server and the UK server is on the brink of being good to go if not already.

no eva i have sky hd lol, uk only working with krypt with iconnect ,i believe maybe testing in irl. i have also read now sv6 starting to work in uk now.this will be an old fix as a newer unit is on horizon that has a lan port in back of box like the sv6.:whistling:ROFL

As far as I'm aware the firmware for UK for SV6 was released yesterday and the iconnect firmware for Ireland should be out in the next day or say.

if your download speed is slow will this work. i have 20 mb but as its virmin it`s no were near that.:beg:

Should be fine dee. It only uses a very small amount of bandwidth when Control Words are requested.

was having a chat mate a mate from work who no`s about this sort of thing and he was`nt to sure. i`l let him no.

Well my broadband is so rubbish and connection so hit and miss i don't see the point in me getting one of them lol

No, it's just a rubbish connection, can't keep blaming the kids lol. Am paying for 7 mb only ever get 5 at best and that's erratic, drop the connection quite regularly, so no point in me streaming anything. Upc haven't rolled out the fibre optics here yet, so no point in switching until they do. That's why i don't bother streaming movies via ethernet with my ITgate, it's just too annoying.

Back