Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Recently watched Sling Blade with Billy Bob Thornton. Quite old but a good watch if you didn't see it before

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

No way was looking forward to that! Boo. There's a cam version out I see.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

You look will keep me ticking over on my stinking nightshifts. Thanks..... 28 pages should keep me sorted for a little while

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

No way was looking forward to that! Boo. There's a cam version out I see.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

ye, thats what I watched,,
and, tbh, it was a really good cam, best Ive ever watched, but the actual film was tat,
I'm just so glad I didnt waste my time or money at the cinema, I just kept thinking, 'this is gonna get good any minute now'
but it never happened,,,,,

ye, thats what I watched,,
and, tbh, it was a really good cam, best Ive ever watched, but the actual film was tat,
I'm just so glad I didnt waste my time or money at the cinema, I just kept thinking, 'this is gonna get good any minute now'
but it never happened,,,,,
There's been plenty of films like that your waiting and waiting for a good part by time you've waited the end credits are on the screen

There's been plenty of films like that your waiting and waiting for a good part by time you've waited the end credits are on the screen
tbh, I'm not much of a film watcher, but something like this, based on a very important historical event, I usually enjoy, even with a bit of artistic licence,
but this just left me totally underwhelmed, and wondering WTF I had just wasted my time on
I've watched more gripping documentaries

tbh, I'm not much of a film watcher, but something like this, based on a very important historical event, I usually enjoy, even with a bit of artistic licence,
but this just left me totally underwhelmed, and wondering WTF I had just wasted my time on
I've watched more gripping documentaries
So True if based on true events they need to represent what happend like hacksaw ridge and I think 13 hours the secret life of begazi I think it's called

Back