Legit subscription enquiry

I've had a play at doing DAZN and SLING and other similar! but in the end you will always get a better deal with a good Iptv! This is my opinion obviously! Apart from getting all DAZN channels you get a shed load of other worldwide sports channels plus all premium sports and films all for about £4 a month, no brainer for me!

I've had a play at doing DAZN and SLING and other similar! but in the end you will always get a better deal with a good Iptv! This is my opinion obviously! Apart from getting all DAZN channels you get a shed load of other worldwide sports channels plus all premium sports and films all for about £4 a month, no brainer for me!

I don't use VOD nor do I watch TV shows. I simply watch one or two Prem games a week and maybe a CL/EL euro fixture a couple of times a month and that is it.

So at £2.50 a month without having to commit to any long sub is perfect for me.

:kissingclosed:
View attachment 47579

HD/60Hz no drops. Should've done this ages ago

No need for firesticks / android / amazon accounts and devices. Anything with a browser and VPN connection is just fine.
That's only if you have a login you cannot sign up for an account through a VPN unless you have a Canadian payment method or you do it the way I mentioned

Yup thats right :)

No such thing as a legit subscription unless you're resident to Canada / U.S.A though eh lol

The answer to the OP's question would be if you're a 'legit' subscriber then you pay with your regular Canadian debit card on your regular Canadian internet.

Last edited:
Back