Lost cable channels

Its a hard one to explain as i am getting no sd fta channels but i am getting them in HD , the same with sky sports and movies but the opposite with bt sports, only getting the sd in them, surely if it was a provider issue then the fta channels wouldnt be affected.

Its a hard one to explain as i am getting no sd fta channels but i am getting them in HD , the same with sky sports and movies but the opposite with bt sports, only getting the sd in them, surely if it was a provider issue then the fta channels wouldnt be affected.
very strange as if working in hd means sub working and yes your right sd should be on regardless

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have tonight lost all my cable channels I’ve rebooted restarted the cam everything I can think of nothing is getting it back on I know there’s no problem with my box as such because my iptv is working fine just all the cable channels are dark inc the fta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tonight lost all my cable channels I’ve rebooted restarted the cam everything I can think of nothing is getting it back on I know there’s no problem with my box as such because my iptv is working fine just all the cable channels are dark inc the fta

i have spoken to a few others and a provider is down atm, if you wish PM me yours and i can confirm

you dont need a line for sd 1-5 to work in uk as irl differs,it vm have issues and tps are blank anything on them wont work as been like that since sv1 lol,wait for repairs and it should start working again.

you dont need a line for sd 1-5 to work in uk as irl differs,it vm have issues and tps are blank anything on them wont work as been like that since sv1 lol,wait for repairs and it should start working again.
all the people who messaged me sayimg they are down are with same provider

My sub is still down but the trial I got from here is working...must be on different servers or something. I’ve got about 6 weeks left on the old one but still unsure if I should go down the mag box iptv route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sd channels ok

but lost all others... no channels clearing ??

If your sd 1-5 is ok then providing your net is correct? The rest will be down to your line provider. i don’t even get the free sd so my problem runs deeper.

Back