Lost cable channels

My provider emailed me, server is down...don’t know how long for though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That old trick.
he gets a free sim from Asda
sells a load of crap lines that only last a few weeks
throws sim card in the bin and goes to Asda for another sim
Repeat

To be fair to the fella he’s been spot on for the last 10 months and answered every question and replied first thing today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lost all channels yesterday around 6.30pm also. No response as of yet from my provider. Fingers crossed someone gets an update soon.

No response from him, he hasn’t checked the tk forum since yday 1:30pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can give them the benefit of the doubt, happened on the weekend at a pretty shit time. I'd like it to be up 24/7 but people must have a life at some point. Hopefully we all get an answer today

does look like same provider and agree about showing a little patience, my main worry is that when I have emailed in the past I nearly always get an auto response followed up by an actual response, this time nothing. I re-subbed just after christmas for 12 months on 3 lines, guy said he was away 28/12-13/01.

does look like same provider and agree about showing a little patience, my main worry is that when I have emailed in the past I nearly always get an auto response followed up by an actual response, this time nothing. I re-subbed just after christmas for 12 months on 3 lines, guy said he was away 28/12-13/01.
I was thinking the same I always get the auto respsonse followed by an actual but lots of people on here are with this provider so he has probably had 100s of emails and might be working on a fix and that’s why we are not getting reply’s

Willing to cut slack where its due (maybe due here) just an email or even auto response to confirmation knowledge of the issue and a fix is being worked on.

No slack for getting air back on email

I can give them the benefit of the doubt, happened on the weekend at a pretty shit time. I'd like it to be up 24/7 but people must have a life at some point. Hopefully we all get an answer today

Remember, most people will only have these subs just for the weekend. And for it to be unavailable is a massive inconvenience.

Back