Lost cable channels

I understand your frustration I’ve used this guy for over 3 years and passed him onto others and this is longest his server has been down so give him some time I’m sure he will either get it fixed or let people know in due course

Mine down too except 1-5. Tried another server test today, still nothing at all
if you've tried a test from elsewhere and not got channels, you've either got a duff test or there's some other problem as it's highly unlikely that 2 different suppliers are down at the same time, the 2nd line should have cleared

Remember, most people will only have these subs just for the weekend. And for it to be unavailable is a massive inconvenience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get that mate, I'm one of the people who have lost their channels so I'm not saying this from the outside looking in, just that the provider in question has always been sound to me.

Not letting everybody know is a bit crap, even if just one message on here but I'm sure they have their reasons

Many suppliers have hundreds of customers so when things go wrong to sit there and reply to each 1 will take longer to fix the problem, you know what your paying for when you buy into it, if you want answers and are not happy your better off going legit, your find its the customers who keep bombarding the supplier with emails whom he eventually loses patients with and cuts off

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Many suppliers have hundreds of customers so when things go wrong to sit there and reply to each 1 will take longer to fix the problem, you know what your paying for when you buy into it, if you want answers and are not happy your better off going legit, your find its the customers who keep bombarding the supplier with emails whom he eventually loses patients with and cuts off

You PM’d me telling me the provider in question has shut down. Perhaps you could update the this thread with the info you have regarding him shutting down?

Last edited:
Its impossible that everyone havjng problems has the same provider, i have been in touch with mine and theres no problems at his end, i have been using the line for 2 years and its mostly been ok, just cant see everyone having the same provider, i really think its a different issue thats causing this as everyones problems seem to vary, for instance i have lost channels in hd but the sd in the same channels are still ok and also i have lost alot of sd but they are working in hd, others from what i have seen have lost most or all channels, so it really is hard to understand it.

Its impossible that everyone havjng problems has the same provider, i have been in touch with mine and theres no problems at his end, i have been using the line for 2 years and its mostly been ok, just cant see everyone having the same provider, i really think its a different issue thats causing this as everyones problems seem to vary, for instance i have lost channels in hd but the sd in the same channels are still ok and also i have lost alot of sd but they are working in hd, others from what i have seen have lost most or all channels, so it really is hard to understand it.
What HD have your lost ? Maybe worth starting a list to see if it's the same ad others

I have messaged 5 or 6 in this thread and we all use the same provider, im using a test line now from another user who I'm testing their services and all is well.

90-95% of people who have posted since last night, we use the same provider

I have messaged 5 or 6 in this thread and we all use the same provider, im using a test line now from another user who I'm testing their services and all is well.

90-95% of people who have posted since last night, we use the same provider
I can confirm this has been the case so far

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i am starting to think mines is a different issue, i have lost BT SPORTS in hd but ok in sd, i have lost nearly all sd in sky sports and even bbc and itv's, movies,etc, but these same ones are still working in hd.

i am starting to think mines is a different issue, i have lost BT SPORTS in hd but ok in sd, i have lost nearly all sd in sky sports and even bbc and itv's, movies,etc, but these same ones are still working in hd.
Done a complete rescan as well in ABM?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i have several lines with my provider all down emailed him this morning didnt get the normal automated reply and he was also online here today so he knows there are issues so hopefully he`ll get it sorted soon

I’m sorry but that doesn’t bode well then does it he’s obviously aware of the issues and has read everyone’s posts but doesn’t even bother to respond to the emails he’s received even to acknowledge the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back