Lost cable channels

bearing in mind the rules on here all i'll say is it might be an idea to reboot your box and router now :(y):

that is pretty much the only thing i can say on the subject ;)

Thanks normality is resumed [emoji16][emoji1490][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All working fine here too.

Thanks to the gentleman concerned for getting all that sorted out.

Only time in the 9 months I have been using his services that there has been any downtime whatsoever so no complaints here at all.

Everything back to normal here, provider or vm issue? answers on a postcard please, lets hope theres no more problems, for awhile at least.

Everything back to normal here, provider or vm issue? answers on a postcard please, lets hope theres no more problems, for awhile at least.
Would seem your provider may be a reseller if you didn’t get it from here as everyone’s seem to start working again at the same time

Now talking of lost channels I’m wondering if anybody knows it Itv Ppv will be working for the upcoming fights??? I don’t think it worked for the last one

Now talking of lost channels I’m wondering if anybody knows it Itv Ppv will be working for the upcoming fights??? I don’t think it worked for the last one
This is all down to individual providers. ask directly mate

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

All looks fine so fair play to the provider. Less than 24 hours too so a first world problem really eh? Still had me feeling like I had had an arm missing :grimacing::(y):

All looks fine so fair play to the provider. Less than 24 hours too so a first world problem really eh? Still had me feeling like I had had an arm missing :grimacing::(y):
I know 2 kids kicking off cos there program isn’t working first Sunday morning ain’t good, like I had said earlier I’ve been getting off this same provider for over 3 years and that’s the longest I’ve ever known it be down, along with his support he’s spot on

Must admit I’ve been with him for many years and before this I’ve never had any issues it’s amazing what some expect for what they pay but s a simple mass reply acknowledging the problem probably would have stopped 3/4 of this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you are in Leicester area, this has been a known issue for months.
if your not using that netid, it could be your provider, splitter, cables or configuration.
what splitter are you using?
are all the connections tight?
have you tried changing softcams?

mine was back on after about an hour i made first post... my provider contacted me and said it was offline, dont know why but he sorted it...

also thx for test

Last edited:
Back