mg_cfg

should be a link or more on some of those threads if you read them,seems like you did not cover yourself in having a backup of both files on pc??

thanks peeps maybe you could shine some light on this i ve been using open atv n line running in cccam fine no stutter at all been running over a couple of month but fancied checking out the vix image which is what i did i ran my line in cccam but was pausing all the time so now i have the mg file its in mgcamd 1.38 but still stutters would the image make a differance?? thanks again for the file

---------- Post Merged at 09:41 PM ----------

the pause is like every 15 seconds

i find it better to use a nline with mg_cfg and 1.38 and newcamd.list,does box and router need a reboot?

It is a line starting with n and not c isnt it?
Try running cccam on the vix. Its installed and all. Just put ur CCcam.cfg in /etc folder or edit the one there.
Could be line or server won't work on mgcamd

I Tried running n line in cccam too but exactly the same I really don't understand its not the line as I said it works in mgcamd and cccam on open ATV I might try a reflash just in case but really strange

i am trying to get mgcamd to work on zgemma h1 cccams works fine just mgcamd doesn't tried different mg_cfg files and still no look any help

you might need to uninstall cccam

but first try changing attributes to 755 on mgcamd and newcamd
also in softcams make sure you cam is set to 755

if all above are set to 755 try 644

Back