mg_cfg

when u use ftp to install line right click or file permission see what its set at change all to 755 or 644

How do you uninstall CCCam?
if I download the mgcamd do I place this file via ftp into etc folder and then add the N line into this? I am having multiroom issues as only one box is working at one time.

hi guys help would be appreciated as i also have this problem . Have had a few enigma boxes over the years but this zgemma doesnt seen to want to play ball with me . trying to run Nline in mgcamd using newcamd.list but cannot seem to get it to work . any help would be grateful.

For it to work you need two files in usr/keys your newcamd.list and a copy of a mg_cfg file.
Then you need to start the cam in your softcam panel assuming you have downloaded mgcamd 1.38

Last edited:
Your line provider should of gave you one or the other C line or N line. CCcam is for C lines and Mgcamd for N lines (that's the norm, there's other configs, that we don't need to go into)

Thanks for clarifying that.
I just checked, I have a "N Line".
I went into the "usr" folder on Filezilla, then the "keys" folder, but instead of finding a "newcamd list" it said "empty directory listing"?

That's right, you need to transfer your file access, you will also need a mg_cfg file, if your provider didn't give you one there's one in the downloads section

Back