Mikey B OpenAtv 6.1 Support Thread

Sanj then something is incorrect.

You have the cable line into tuner B yes? You scanned in the channels and even fta are not showing. Is your incoming cable live?

Not sure what you mean bud.

Is your ftp software not connecting to the box (if it isnt check you are using the correct ip address). If it is are you sending it from your pc to the media/hdd correctly?

yes mate.

make sure you dont already have a picon folder in media/hdd - if you do delete it then ftp the mikey B folder over.
I have draged n dropped picon folder in hdd on the left and it went over, do i need to restart the box to see the pics on the box tv menu?

Hey m
Hi Mickey Downloaded Build And Tried To Install. It Maybe Me That Is At Fault So Any Hell Would Be Great.
I Have A Zegemma H2H Box Using Cable.I Noticed On The Build The Folder Contains Sh1 Folder When Other Builds Contain H3 Folder.
Am I Trying To Install This Onto The Wrong Box.
Thanks In Advance.
Robb,

Hey mate this is only for zgemma h1 h2 2s not h2h sorry :(

Mikeyb123
Thanks for the new build. Excellent work, appreciated. I do have a observation. Having entered region in the autobouquet-maker and done a channel scan I receive all the correct channels. The only issue is on the EPG. The local news is described as Anglia even though the channel is Granada. This happens on HD as well as SD. Had same on the original build. Have I a incorrect setting? Regards

Mikeyb123
Thanks for the new build. Excellent work, appreciated. I do have a observation. Having entered region in the autobouquet-maker and done a channel scan I receive all the correct channels. The only issue is on the EPG. The local news is described as Anglia even though the channel is Granada. This happens on HD as well as SD. Had same on the original build. Have I a incorrect setting? Regards

Hey mate i think this is a problem with epgemporter

I will see what can be done..... you can also try epgrefresh i havent tried it personally but its in plugings menu, just disable turn off epgemporter 1st :)

Back