Mikey B OpenAtv 6.1 Support Thread

oh and guys for EPG

press green button go to EPGimporter change to enable set a time for it to refresh IE 7:00 or something then go down to import after booting up and change to always... go to bottom load long description up to x days and change 5 to 7.. then press blue button = sources go to bottom of list you will see Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV press ok the list will expand press ok button on all 6 so they are green ticked
uk/Ireland-freesat (xz)
uk/Ireland-Fta (xz)
uk/Ireland-international (xz)
uk/Ireland-Sky 1 (live on sat) (xz)
uk/Ireland-Sky 2 (Dead on sat) (xz)
uk/Ireland-sports/movies (xz)

save press green to save again go back EPGimpoter and press yellow button = manual it will sart importing epg give it about 10 mins to imort all

let me put up new image then you can flash it then i'll help ya buddy
I just want to say a massive thanks to Mikeyb123 for his help, support, patience and time in getting me up and running! It' a great place on Techkings and as much as I read I stumbled across difficult times, Mikeyb123 came to the rescue, it' a cracking image aswell, sincerely from me to You, Many Thanks, your a credit to Techkings!
Best Regards

Hi is there a tutorial on how to flash zgemma h2s with a new image/build I have audio description problems and found out this is the only way to fix.. but need some help..

Main Thread: http://www.techkings.org/resources/mikey-b-openatv-6-1.46/

You can ask me here for any help ect :)
Hi, Please could you help me as about to explode, I have been running sucmnsee image on my H2H for ages with no problems and due to the audio issues I downloaded wooshbuild v7 and installed with no problems, now the fun, I have followed the installation instructions from the help thread to the letter, my line (N line in newcamdlist) has been entered via usb cam importer into usr/keys and my screen is blank! I have tried everything, reflashing etc still the same Aaagh please help!

Hi, Please could you help me as about to explode, I have been running sucmnsee image on my H2H for ages with no problems and due to the audio issues I downloaded wooshbuild v7 and installed with no problems, now the fun, I have followed the installation instructions from the help thread to the letter, my line (N line in newcamdlist) has been entered via usb cam importer into usr/keys and my screen is blank! I have tried everything, reflashing etc still the same Aaagh please help!

Have you deleted autoboutes e2
And downloaded autobouquetsmaker from plugins to work for cable?

If you added yoi cline you should be able to press blue button go to softcam panel change cam to mgcamd green to start or restar then should be all good

Hi all,

I've managed to get everything working except the picons. I have put them in the hdd folder and restarted the gui but still no luck.
Any suggestions ?

Hi all,

I've managed to get everything working except the picons. I have put them in the hdd folder and restarted the gui but still no luck.
Any suggestions ?

In channel list press menu settings scroll down until u see show picons make sure it' set to yes

do you treat this as a reflash as my zgemma h2h box has lost originil flash ie boot box wait for f-l-s-h etc

as i have tried and it just boots as normal

Last edited:
Back