Mikey B OpenAtv 6.1 Support Thread

Scroll to the top of these post mate and see if you have followed everything
Check post 9

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Ah, right, Network id was incorrect, so ammended this and scanned picked loads of channels up but still no channel coming on ? what would be next guys please?

Just seen that you've said you put your line in etc folder it needs to be in usr/keys

No need to bother with Oscam I didn't and all audio issues have been resolved with this build

Just seen that you've said you put your line in etc folder it needs to be in usr/keys

No need to bother with Oscam I didn't and all audio issues have been resolved with this build

Thanks leyther, sorry to be a pain but what file do I paste into usr/keys ?

My line looks like the following, do I need to save it in a text file?
N: server.ne 00000 Password-5785 831863 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Hi Leyther, i have "No ECM Info" / "No New ECM Info" in softcam panel - tried "restart" but nothing, was really nervous about doing the flash and relieved that has gone smoothly, just trying to get channels up now, but to no avail? Have i missed something or doing something wrong please?

new image will be uploaded in about 1 hour. I added led display in usage and gui settings you can now change time on display to channel numbers vice versa, also added some other stuff ie plugins

does anyone want to take up on sorting me out remotely? i'm about to lose it! Don't know where i am and what to do, i could really use some help if someone could help me out please?
I've Flashed image - no issues
I've tried dropping my line back on and to be honest not sure if its in the right place? Originally on my old vix image it was just in the bottom right box / directory of filezilla if i clicked on etc folder, i have backed it up, i'm just missing something, and struggling, i'd be entirely grateful - Thanks

does anyone want to take up on sorting me out remotely? i'm about to lose it! Don't know where i am and what to do, i could really use some help if someone could help me out please?
I've Flashed image - no issues
I've tried dropping my line back on and to be honest not sure if its in the right place? Originally on my old vix image it was just in the bottom right box / directory of filezilla if i clicked on etc folder, i have backed it up, i'm just missing something, and struggling, i'd be entirely grateful - Thanks

let me put up new image then you can flash it then i'll help ya buddy

let me put up new image then you can flash it then i'll help ya buddy
Thank you Mikeyb123, i'm eternally grateful, so much appreciated, i've read and read all week and thought "right at the weekend it's do or die" and was pulling my hair out with ref to audio description as my nipper has some kids channels on with audio on, hence why i decided to flash, but thought it'd be managable, how wrong i was!

Hi friends i have made my own image working on h1 , h2 and lc all work fine but i can not for the life of me get h.2h to work on oscam have r11384 and higher versions on the zgemma but still no sound on ( s s main hd ) and talk over on movies chans etc please any help and image would be appreciated thnk you

Hi friends i have made my own image working on h1 , h2 and lc all work fine but i can not for the life of me get h.2h to work on oscam have r11384 and higher versions on the zgemma but still no sound on ( s s main hd ) and talk over on movies chans etc please any help and image would be appreciated thnk you
Be careful with oscam, not all vermin line providers do it, like mine only does mgcamd, the build should work with mgcamd and a newcamd.list file though

Back