MTPockets OpenATV 4.2 2015/08/23 Zgemma Star 2S / 2 / H1 / H2 Backup4

Yeah, after switching the box off I put my usb stick in (all formatted as per the guidlines) switched the box back on. On the front of the box it came up USB I pressed the standby button and it changed to FLSH.
After about 7-8 minutes it changed to boot.
I swapped out my USB stick and put my external HDD in (which I've used before) and switched the box back on.
This is where it sits now.

Did you leave it to boot after flashing if not try and flash again in scumnsees guide it says you're box may change from boot to flash so it may not have finished flashing

As its a back up do you think I could just put my line in and everything should work straight off?

On the EPG, If you go to sports will it have all the sports channels that are sport? Like Setanta 1,2, BT Sports SD 1&2 BT Sports HD 1&2 BT Sports Euro( Can't remember if thats in HD) along with normal sports that we have all be used to getting.

I want to try this one tonight but just would like a heads up before I go and just have a shot in the dark. Also where are setup instructions if i need them?

I can't get my camlist to work on this?? Did the normal thing in adding the line. Copy and pasted my and deleted the one that was on the box and set rest by instructions. Also tried to restart my camline but still nothing.

Ok I managed to get it to work with a little help from the guy I bought the line off..He sent me a new Cccam.cfg format and put it on the box, Had to delete the one that was already there and restarted the box an it worked. Now I can't get the EPG listings on some channels.. Does anyone know how to get this to work? I have one feed and only tuner A configured. Once I'm in the EPG menu what do I need to do?

Ok I managed to get it to work with a little help from the guy I bought the line off..He sent me a new Cccam.cfg format and put it on the box, Had to delete the one that was already there and restarted the box an it worked. Now I can't get the EPG listings on some channels.. Does anyone know how to get this to work? I have one feed and only tuner A configured. Once I'm in the EPG menu what do I need to do?

If its a twin tuner you'll need to disable tuner b. Then run xmltv I believe as openatv doesn't use crossepg.

can you guide me through the menu just so I can find it plz, tuner B if not configured just cant find xmltv

Last edited:
In work at the minute mate , to run the EPG I think its menu > system > setup > EPG > xmltv and download now.
Someone else might know off hand if not will post back when I get home .

Thanks for this, been using a while now and its great. Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong though, cant seem to get picons working, epg has lots of info missing and the text on the epg doesn't seem to fit the box.
I'm sure its something simple but I cant seem to figure it out. Maybe I've messed up one of the settings while playing, it does take an age to restart or sometimes I have to switch off manualy. Should I reflash maybe?

For those people having EPG problems...

I think mtpockets images use xlmtv-importer for the epg, so go Menu... Setup... EPG...XMLTV-importer. If it is not already set, Enable your automatic import, set the time to when ever you like. Leave the rest as is. (I have the EPG long descriptions set to 5 days) If you wish to populate your EPG now, just press the yellow button on this page to manually update your EPG. This will take a good few minutes. If it throws up an error like missing source on the manual scan, press the blue button (sources) and select your EPG source.

For the EPG font size problems, I like to have smaller text on all the EPG pages with more rows. You can do this on individual EPG pages by pressing the menu button. Then in settings anywhere you see font size = 0, change it to -4 (or whatever). You can also do this via the setup menu. Menu... Setup... EPG... Go into every setting page on there and again look for font size = 0 and change it to -4 (or whatever)

The font size on the main bouquets pages where it says Now and Next on the right cannot be changed via these setting menu. Grrr, You will just have to live with the fact its too big for now. I plan to delve into the actual files of this skin and find out exactly where I need to change this size value.

Last edited:
Thanks Kiddac. Following your post I've fixed the font size problem however after manually updating epg I still have channels with no info (Dmax , syfy, universal and others. Strange..

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Hi,

I have ZGEMMA s2 and I cannot get this to flash from any USB device. I have tried 5 now. All formatted to FAT32.

I have tried with ZGEMMA-2 as root folder and also sh1. Still nothing.

I have even factory reset now and still nothing.

Please can someone help.

Back