MTPockets OpenATV 4.2 2015/08/23 Zgemma Star 2S / 2 / H1 / H2 Backup4

Hi mtpockets, is the font configuration something out of our control? I have tried messing with the EPG settings and can't seem to change its size in the main EPG button view?

Thanks xenoletony

Press MENU when in the screen you want to change the font size of, you'll usually find it there....

hi there have i done somnething when flashing my zgemma s2 because all i get is the sky logo with mt pockets on bottom then box shuts down

hi there have i done somnething when flashing my zgemma s2 because all i get is the sky logo with mt pockets on bottom then box shuts down

I don't think it's shutting down - I guess you're trying to install on a non-1080p TV? If so try connecting via the phono video cable and then change in the settings then you can connect via hdmi after a reboot

---------- Post Merged at 08:35 PM ----------

Thanks for the image, am I the only one missing EPG data on BT sports, ID and other channels ?

No you're not - the xmltv feed will take a while to address the updated frequencies (usually within a week or so). You can try adding the satmate UK sources in xml-tvimporter but i don't think they're any better. You may have noticed the BT info is on the HD channels... Sorry there is nothing I can do about this :upset:

Afew Probs for Me

BT Sport normal channels are blank, then BT Sport 1 2 HD are showing picture with no audio

Any Sugestions

I had this no audio on BT sports problem, click audio button on the remote & switch on Digital downmix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afew Probs for Me

BT Sport normal channels are blank, then BT Sport 1 2 HD are showing picture with no audio

Any Sugestions

For the no audio problem, Press the audio button on the remote and turn on Digital Downmix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afew Probs for Me

Any Sugestions

Try re-running the autobouquets maker scan if audio still a problem press the audio button on your remote

Thanks for reply. I wanted to flash your back up which I did with no bother at all but I had a nightmare trying to get my test line in..couldn't get it to work so I had to flash vix and using the file explorer in TsPanel was so much easier...I am a new to all this and will give yours ago again..would i just need to download it from the plugin list on on your image or would I have to try find it my self and ftp it over?? Thanks for reply!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hi - I have a usb mounted as usb and a mdd mounted as hdd, i have put my picons in a directory called media\usb\usr\share\enigma2\picon but i dont think it is loading all of them is there somewhere i can set the directory it looks in for the epg picons and also how can i add any missing ones?

Just a quick one would setting my router up with unblock us let me use the streaming apps on ts media and kodidirect as I heard a lot of these are blocked by some UK ISP's?

Me again, looking for help, box still won't start from being in standby overnight, have to turn rear button off then on then it works, any ideas?

Back