My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild...

Sorry I've sorted the GUI border issue, seems the flash of wooshbuild sets the OSD Position wrong. Got it sorted by changing to 720w/576h and 0 for U-D/L-R
Sorted the double channel list as well now. The 'keep non-ABM' setting was on in the ABM>configure menu.
Fully sorted now, thanks ste

You answered your own questions before I could - nice one :)

Glad you're sorted :grin:
Not gonna let u off that easy lol

Next question- how do I set up timeshift so I can rewind/FF in seconds. It just shows 0mins atm.

Sorry to be a pain. I was using Sucmnsee's image until today so trying to iron out the differences so iv got best of both if possible.

Haha those are personal preferences and build specific - you'd be better to ask on the Wooshbuild thread for advice on personalizing this setting... It's been a while since I messed about with that so can't quite remember - something to do with age most probably :grin:

Hi ste, just got my h2h today switched it on, with no idea! and nothing.... followed the start of your setup and it's up and running. Top guide mate thanks, just need to find a line and finish setting it up.

Reactions: ste
Outstanding guide thanks so much ste.

I've only just got a h5.2tc after have an f5s and this guide was a god send.

Just one thing, I'm using vm only and I've hidden all bouquets for sly but my epg is all over the place and in no real order and I can't select anything via a channel number. Also is there a way to hide the sd where hd are available?

Thanks again buddy

It sounds like you've not quite followed the guide and scanned via the tuner config section instead of using Autobouquetsmaker to scan for channels.

In Autobouquetsmaker config, you can choose to only show HD.

It sounds like you've not quite followed the guide and scanned via the tuner config section instead of using Autobouquetsmaker to scan for channels.

In Autobouquetsmaker config, you can choose to only show HD.

Thanks for the reply ste

No I scanned from ABM and I've tried again via ABM but it still puts everything under 1 bouquet

In ABM check virgin uk generate sections bouquet is yes.

If that doesn't work post screen shots of your provider settings

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ahhh sussed it I think.... I didn't rescan and I'd checked hide everything haha misread what you'd said lol

Still not got any channel numbers though :(

Thanks guys.

1 last question, I dint have an external drive last night so used a small usb stick. Hard drive has arrived today. Can I add without having to go through full setup again?

Back