N line via filezilla on a macbook

mo78

When i go in to usr/keys there is no newcamd.list option and the file is empty. How can I proceed?

When i go in to usr/keys there is no newcamd.list option and the file is empty. How can I proceed?

Hit's, did you manage to get this sorted?? I am in the exact position now and wanted some help. Cheers

---------- Post Merged at 08:24 PM ----------

Hit's, did you manage to get this sorted?? I am in the exact position now and wanted some help. Cheers

OK, So I have managed to edit the newcamd list however nothing works still getting a black screen on the non FTA channels. On my line which was working on openbox I have: Host, port, username and Password I have entered the following

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = *My HOST* *My username* *my password* 10 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14 lan server1
CWS_MULTIPLE = 192.168.1.2 20000:20005 dummy dummy 10 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14 lan server2

Any ideas where I am going wrong?

Just delete everything but your server line and try that also make sure mgcamd is enabled try stopping it and restarting

Still no joy guys!!! This thing is driving me crazy! I most likely am not doing it right. I have tried stopping and starting mgcamd still not working. I have deleted all that other jargon and only have CWS= smartservers.port0.org peter-1234 34523664 (this is an example and no the actual thing), I updated it on my computer in the newcamd list

Still no joy guys!!! This thing is driving me crazy! I most likely am not doing it right. I have tried stopping and starting mgcamd still not working. I have deleted all that other jargon and only have CWS= smartservers.port0.org peter-1234 34523664 (this is an example and no the actual thing), I updated it on my computer in the newcamd list

Not sure if your made up line has a typo the CWS = should have a space either side of the =
But is could be a typo, also your line must have all the correct spaces as well.
which mgcam are you running, try it with 1,35, they can be a bit arsey at times, hope this helps

Hiya, yeah I made up the line above the actual one I have does have the spaces. I am using mgcam 1.38

---------- Post Merged at 09:35 PM ----------

Thanks for all your help, I am now downloading 1.35 mgcam and I will let you know how I get on

when you restart mgcam 1.35 and its active do a full reboot of your box. Unplug and reboot , hope this helps

Hello, still no luck. Maybe I am doing this all wrong. I looked at the instructions I got for my line when it was on the open box and it says 'CCcam.cfg and to Move protocol to Newcamd'
Does this mean that I have been doing it all wrong and that I should be loading as a cccam and not a N line?

Back