nagra 3 is here

that was just my attempt at humour, i havent had a working box since june ish..

Well they are releasing n3 fix for sat scene on certain sites in the states already. And they are not IKS based systems fix. :cheesy grin:

i got a arnet750 4wks a go if i cant get it working in a month i think i will just pay sly 4 the sports channels well and good if there is a fix soon if not anyone thinking about getting any sort of box from any of the dealers on the internet think again i had a starview box and the supplers did not want 2 no about it once again i will give it a month then no more and if all the suckers like me stop buying them the supplers might get there finger out and do something about it i am not getting at anyone in particular just letting a bit of steam off

update on n3

in EROPE THEY HAVE GOT SOILD FIX ON THE NEW NAGRA3 CARD IT WONT BE LONG UNTIL IT HITS THE STATES HERE , STAY TUNED HERE FOR ALL TRUAND FACTS UPDATED ABOUT NAGRAE . WILDCHILD

off another site cheers plasterer.

ITGATE & Eurovox 1000 STILL RECIEVING premium channels in cork. ITGATES running v7.9 USING HYPERCAM 0.44.

in EROPE THEY HAVE GOT SOILD FIX ON THE NEW NAGRA3 CARD IT WONT BE LONG UNTIL IT HITS THE STATES HERE , STAY TUNED HERE FOR ALL TRUAND FACTS UPDATED ABOUT NAGRAE . WILDCHILD
yeah keep us informed cos ive been in touch with a few people but a couple of know alls were confident but i wont beleive any thing till its fact

I saw that too dee, it appears the the channels in cork are running on n2 and n3, some even on n1, it won't work in dublin, people have tried changing back to ver 7.9 and aren't getting any channels except rte.

iv told her to put them on v bay Eva, looks like we are safe as virmin are laying peeps of and have just lost 25,000 customers this year. thats alot of money.

Wait a sec.... who says I'm a she???? :-)
I hope this doesn't change our relationship now you know :cheesy grin: ha ha!!!
JanyMack as in: Janey Mack as in a polite way of sayin 'jaysus ch*ist' :-)
Not Janey Mack as in: Jane McSomebody.

Hope that clears stuff up lollollol

Thanks janey, kind of hard to tell with lots of people ;)

Yeah no worries - just some light hearted humor. Took a day off yesterday & came in today to see the bad news....
Was originally going to fork out for the Eurovox 7000 HD - then was advised that NT* in Ireland were already on N3 so held off on that purchase (thank God).
Was going to then get 6 or 7 Ktypt's last Friday but said I'd hold off for the start of the footy just in case they were gonna roll N3 & low & behold - they did...
The time for a N3 fix (if it comes) will be interesting....

I bet you are glad that you held off janeymack, I am in the same boat, I had a feeling something was about to happen at the start of the football season, so didnt buy a new box....phew:grin:

Yeah to be honest I was kind of lucky with the timing.
I wasn't gonna buy until I knew the whole score. My 1st option was the EV7000 HD but then I heard NT*'s HD channels were already on N3.
So next up was either the KV, SV 4 USB or the Digi XL.

Will have to just sit back now & see what happens (and also get my 2 old EV Max V's up on vbay (thanks HiTeck & Dee).

I'd say all the NT* people are delighted with themselves reading all these frantic posts :gun2:

For footy lovers justintv & iraqgoals are still broadcasting the sport on-line so a VGA cable from the puter to the tv & you don't have to miss out on the sport!!!

For the movie lovers - no defined solution :mad: but there are on-line options also.

Back