Nagra 3 next areas - post if you have received new cards (uk)

Not to cast doubt

I am new to these forums and have little knowledge of the "box" itself more of a PIP person...

Mendi does seem to be fishing quite a lot even for someone with little to no knowledge...

Just an observation...:whacko:

is everything the same with the boxes nothing improved reply back thank you.

Everything is the same as it was yesterday, if they are any new updates a mass email will be sent out to members.

This thread is for members to let us know if they have received new cards or switched over to nagra 3.

Mendi, will you STOP pming Moderators with questions!, they have enough to do taking care of the forum without answering questions that have already being answered in here to you and in other threads.

Keep ALL questions on the forum and in the correct sections, anymore will result in temp or permanent ban!.

As said this thread is for members to let us know that they have received new cards or switched over to nagra 3.

Anything else post it in the appropriate forum and wait for a reply. Do not badger the Moderators.

Read through your questions here http://www.techkings.org/search.php?searchid=65646 and how many times you have had answers to them, then you pm me last night questioning long standing - respected Moderators actions and a day later you want to know if there's any change, I reply and tell you that you will get an email if there is then after that you start pming the Moderators again!!!, seriously, I am a very patient person but if you continue to annoy the Moderators at Tk you account will be banned permanently.

This is your final warning.

Read through your questions here http://www.techkings.org/search.php?searchid=65646 and how many times you have had answers to them, then you pm me last night questioning long standing - respected Moderators actions and a day later you want to know if there's any change, I reply and tell you that you will get an email if there is then after that you start pming the Moderators again!!!, seriously, I am a very patient person but if you continue to annoy the Moderators at Tk you account will be banned permanently.

This is your final warning.

thank you admin but your mod were the one who contacted me first its best if we leave it here cheers we dont want any bad feeling cheers.

I havent got any problems with anyone on this forum cheers.

And you continue to argue the fact and for this your account is gone, you really should learn when to shut up!.

Hey Mendi,

This guy got his box working but unfortunately he is not a member here so I don't have an email address for him. lol

[YOUTUBE]m8rxXamfh5c&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

I received a new card and all the films, pay to view and sport channels have gone off on ex1100 usb. I am in the Urmston, Manchester
area.

trust me it won`t stay on.

well they are all still on here, all my mates with different boxes
including s/v 1,2,3,4,5,6, combi hd non lan all working at the moment
with new v/m cards inserted ,so lets hope they stay as such eh!

;););):quote::quote:(y)(y)

Back