Nagra 3 next areas - post if you have received new cards (uk)

Mendi

VM box available from Virgin with a valid sub.

As far as i am aware the starview box is only good as a paper weight as N3 has not been hacked or broken there are no codes or firmware that will make your box better again

There are boxes that use a work around but i belive talk about that is banned on this forum

ps sorry if i was a little insencitive in my earlier post

Last edited:
should we wait for the nag3 if we can use it for starview box rather then buying a other box and when will nag3 thing come out for my boxes.

so my starview box is no good for me anymore and where can i buy a VM box and how does that work cheers.

I been told the starview will come back on line after a couple of weeks.
Mendi that info on the starview - mmmmmm dont beleive it.

As for the vm box contact your service provider ( who provide the line feed you are using for your starview box) direct - that will mean paying for everything. If you look their may be an add on the forum - but be aware DONT let them know that you were receiving FREE tv or using any other box on their cable feed.

Mendi that info on the starview - mmmmmm dont beleive it.

As for the vm box contact your service provider ( who provide the line feed you are using for your starview box) direct - that will mean paying for everything. If you look their may be an add on the forum - but be aware DONT let them know that you were receiving FREE tv or using any other box on their cable feed.

Am not using free channells atall, and when do you reckon the starview boxes will be back on if its goes to plan i pay for my sky.

hi
by the way i am new i am 13 and are only just registered i found this place very helpful thanks to everyone

p.s Widnes has received there card

Am not using free channells atall, and when do you reckon the starview boxes will be back on if its goes to plan i pay for my sky.

starview boxes will NOT work again.so you have a shoice of going to either the cable supplier or sky, no more free tv

starview boxes will NOT work again.so you have a shoice of going to either the cable supplier or sky, no more free tv

we wait and see who told you there are dead the starview box only asking.How must will sky charged me and cable.

mendi if you read around the fourm you will see that they are dead - mine dont work. Irish boxes have been dead for over a year. So if it was going to work it would have worked over there by now. If there is ever going to be a fix it wont be for years and the boxes we currently have will be out of date and were not made to be equiped with the new system.
Its like buying a video recorder and trying to get a dvd to play in it - it wont work as its totally different system.

You would have to contact sky or cable for their packages and prices

I'm on the wirral and mine went down a few days ago, recieved new cards
about a month back so I guess we've gone to nagra 3

starview box

Is there no chance in hell i can get my box back on after a couple of months as i am missing my box and sky are a rip off with their prices.

Surrey (Kingston area) gone down last week.

Movies then sports, then everything.

Get those IF statements going boys and lets get this sorted :bang head:

Mendi the card that other users are referring to in this thread, is the card thats supplied by whatever cable supplier you have a subscription with

Mendi the card that other users are referring to in this thread, is the card thats supplied by whatever cable supplier you have a subscription with

ok thanks when are the boxes back on with out the cards i got no money to buy supplier with anyone as my money is dried up ;)

Back