Nearly all channels missing

Ahh ok. The ABM is messed up as it loads the wrong channels in wrong on EPG.
I.e sky sports main event is racing UK

ABM and EPG are not related, epg data is often incorrect, this has nothing to do with ABM, sky one HD is listing MacGyver but Sky one is listing Renault super sunday, been like this for weeks, both are showing MacGyver obviously, it's just incorrect data in the epg
you have a duff setting in your abm configuration which is why it runs and finds 15 channels, because you've told it to.
sort the correct settings and it will find all channels

Few pics of config and providers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Enigma2 scans do not run on a timer/automatically. You need to get Manual scan out of the equation. As mentioned before, default is to select current transponder.

Can you enable debug logs in the image, restart for changes to take effect. After receiver restarts, in ABM, update the provider files. Then run ABM. Transfer your debug log to PC, zip and attach to forum.

ABM may be failing on something. This will nullify ABM bouquets, but services will still be there. You can select services without bouquets.

With regards to EPG, what are you calling EPG? The bouquet or the event details?

If event details, how are you obataining EPG data? Off the signal stream or using Rytec EPG data?

Enigma2 scans do not run on a timer/automatically. You need to get Manual scan out of the equation. As mentioned before, default is to select current transponder.

Can you enable debug logs in the image, restart for changes to take effect. After receiver restarts, in ABM, update the provider files. Then run ABM. Transfer your debug log to PC, zip and attach to forum.

ABM may be failing on something. This will nullify ABM bouquets, but services will still be there. You can select services without bouquets.

With regards to EPG, what are you calling EPG? The bouquet or the event details?

If event details, how are you obataining EPG data? Off the signal stream or using Rytec EPG data?
Sorry meant to say receiving bouquet and event details.
Can you please advise how to transfer log to PC. Thank you

Thanks Pablo, Im just gettin "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension" when trying to attach it to my post to the forum.

OK done as you said, updated config files and run a scan on ABM and lost all channels again but here is the log.

Attachments

• Enigma2-debug-20190429_15-56-13.zip
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
In answer to the EPG data issue, you are using EPG importer and obtaining Rytec EPG data. This needs to be reported to Doglover on his home forum. He will need the name and service references of the channels with wrong EPG.

I cant see what is wrong with the ABM problem. Check between following timelines
15:57:44.1158
15:59:19.2274

15:58:09.1631 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/log.py:23 write [ABM-DvbScanner] Scan complete, netid: 41018
15:58:09.2074 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/log.py:23 write [ABM-DvbScanner] Added/Updated 44 transponders with network_id = 0xa03a
15:58:09.2084 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/log.py:23 write [ABM-DvbScanner] Reading services (LCN)...
15:58:13.3570 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/log.py:23 write [ABM-DvbScanner] Read 498 services
15:58:18.6427 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/log.py:23 write [ABM-DvbScanner] 468 valid services

Please post a screenshot of what you are seeing on the TV, where the services are missing.

Post a picture of what you see on the TV.

Can you also upload lamedb and bouquets.tv. You will find them in /etc/enigma2/ You will need to zip before you upload to forum.

Same Ian happening to me now. Channels were working up until about an hour ago. Net ID 40982. Any one else having issues

I have done a a total power down and back up of my router and box etc and all channels back up and running

Post a picture of what you see on the TV.

Can you also upload lamedb and bouquets.tv. You will find them in /etc/enigma2/ You will need to zip before you upload to forum.
OK here are the files and screen shot. I don't understand the screen shot thou as the screen should be blank apart from the programme information.

Attachments

• bouquets.zip
    460 bytes · Views: 1
  • lamedb.zip
    60.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen shot.png
    Screen shot.png
    253.7 KB · Views: 9
@htidjordan

To me, channels are missing means they are not there. None in bouquets, none in the service list either

If the problem is actually that when ABM runs, it creates the bouquets, the bouquets have services, but none of the services work. I would not describe this problem as "channels missing". If this is the problem, you are using the wrong NetID.

Your lamedb files shows the cable services are there. Including other satellites.
Your bouquet.tv shows the other bouquets are present. Your debug log showed the bouquets have services in them.

Can you please re-describe the problem. Your picture is not really helping. You have shown a picture of sky thriller HD. I want to see what you mean by "most channel are missing".

Do you have other satellites?

the ABM is working and the channels are clearing, the TV isn't showing the pictures but they are visible in openwebif

to the op, try new HDMI cable

the ABM is working and the channels are clearing, the TV isn't showing the pictures but they are visible in openwebif

to the op, try new HDMI cable
It doesn't matter what channel Im on the screen shot shows I'm getting that exact same picture which is annoying because it adds to the confusion and its actually a blank screen bar the programme information.

OK, yes you are right this is a ABM issue. As soon as ABM starts a scan I lose the majority of the channels, to get these channels back I need to run a tuner configuration scan.
As you say it creates the bouquets, the bouquets have service but they are not clearing. The region I am using is 41018 (PrestonTDN), however changing region makes no difference.

Back