Nearly all channels missing

Where do you lose them from? My definition of lose is that they are gone. If they are gone, you can't select them.

Use your camera.

To prevent confusion, in your tuner configuration set your NetID to 00000. Do not ever change it! Anybody tells you otherwise is mistaken. It does not matter what NetID you use in tuner configuration for the UK. Leave it as 00000.

Your description of the problem is not as good as it could be. I am going on the basis that the first 6 channels in the Virgin Entertainment bouquet that is created by ABM do not work. That being the case, 41018 is NOT the NetID/region that you should select in ABM.

Establish what your NetID is by checking on your/neighbours official box. If you cannot do this, you will have to try different ones individually in ABM. Best you run ABM scan, restart, then test the channels.

What i cant work out: hes got a black tv screen but openwebif screenshot shows the picture clearly?
surely its the zgemma - TV interface, - the HDMI cable

Do you have a look in signal finder when on a blank screen does it say 0%.
If it was an interface would he get menu control on screen then.

The incorrect Rytec EPG assignment for Sky One has been corrected, this should be corrected from this morning's download.

Doglover is very gpod at correcting errors. He is not in the UK, so he needs to be informed.

The incorrect Rytec EPG assignment for Sky One has been corrected, this should be corrected from this morning's download.

Doglover is very gpod at correcting errors. He is not in the UK, so he needs to be informed.

It was corrected yesterday, this morning's update/epg scan brings in data for Sky Sports Football channel again

Just a quick update, it is now working again. Basically I was using the wrong network ID. I was on Preston TDN and I should have been on Preston 1. Lesson learnt anyway.
Thank you for your time helping.

Back