Need A Good Horror!!!

axxxo

VIP Member
As the title suggests I am a lover of good ole scary flicks old and new and I am also open minded to give foreign films a go too!
Such foreign flicks like REC 2

[video=youtube;T8pEHgyg294]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8pEHgyg294&feature=fvwrel[/video]

are pretty good and worth a watch but i havent seen a good one in a while now and feel deprived so if anyone has any ideas or even wants to list their faves then shout em out an let me know as i may not have seen them, thanks ;)

Axxxo you may want to check out "Martyrs" it's a wonderful film, but very graphic at times, the ending will stay with you for a few days and really make you think.
I'm a big fan of foreign horror films, a lot of Asian and french directors are making some really good movies.
[YOUTUBE]lNpDiQimK6U[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I've seen it Icanbe lol
We must have similar sick tastes ;)
Another one would be the human centipede, i would imagine youve seen that too lol
Keep em comin though!

It seems that we do ;)

I've seen "The Human Centipede" and I can't wait for the 2nd installment to come out, we really are warped aren't we LOL!!!!

Have you seen this one?

[YOUTUBE]ldUsz12kSQU[/YOUTUBE]

It probably has to be one of the most violent movies I have seen in a long time.

Here's another one you may like if you haven't seen it yet

[YOUTUBE]3J0yc4ndZ3s[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I've seen "The Human Centipede" and I can't wait for the 2nd installment to come out, we really are warped aren't we

Their hardly gonna morph into a butterfly are they lol I sincerely hope not haha although caterpillars do that but you get my drift, what in gods name could they make from that ending!

Thats a no and no to those so i have somewhere to start so thanks a mil!!!

Last edited:
Their hardly gonna morph into a butterfly are they lol I sincerely hope not haha although caterpillars do that but you get my drift, what in gods name could they make from that ending!

Thats a no and no to those so i have somewhere to start so thanks a mil!!!

From what I have read about it so far, they are going to join 12 people together and I thought three people was sick enough LOL!!!!

ah right i get what youre talking about now

has anyone seen " I Spit On Your Grave " good movie, its like the house on the left, or sommat like that anyway, some gruesome bits in there

ah right i get what youre talking about now

has anyone seen " I Spit On Your Grave " good movie, its like the house on the left, or sommat like that anyway, some gruesome bits in there

has anyone seen " I Spit On Your Grave "

No i havent but ive seen the trailers and i thought it would be brutal.
Might give that a go too! Seen the trailer for the very very old version and the newer version, need to have an open mind i suppose to give those sort of movies a chance!

I've seen both the remakes of those films and did they ever screw with the wrong woman in "I Spit On Your Grave" the revenge scenes are amazing and down right cruel, but they did get what they deserved ;)

I've seen both the remakes of those films and did they ever screw with the wrong woman in "I Spit On Your Grave" the revenge scenes are amazing and down right cruel, but they did get what they deserved ;)

im telling you the revenge was just brutal, when she chopped his willy off and shove it down his throat i was like OUCH! and just had a peep to see if the big man below was still there LOL

i guess you shouldn't mess with a woman after all lol

We might want to move this to the over 18's category i think, some of what we talk about is pretty vulgar!
No offence to all of us sick minded people lol
Enjoying it though, building up a list!!!

im telling you the revenge was just brutal, when she chopped his willy off and shove it down his throat i was like OUCH! and just had a peep to see if the big man below was still there LOL

i guess you shouldn't mess with a woman after all lol

I loved the shotgun scene, man o man that was pretty nasty :faint:

Now I'm really in the mood for a good horror film LOL!!!!!

@j4c3d, I think going to the loo is the least of his problems LOL!!!

Back