Need A Good Horror!!!

I got a good one for you axxxo, it's called "Dead Snow" it's a Norwegian movie, there are some pretty impressive kills in it, def. has a horror/black comedy feel.
The basic story is about a group of students staying in a cabin in the woods for a weekend of partying, they come across a box of treasures hidden in the cabin that belonged to a group of nazis hidden there during WW2, when the students try to steal the treasures the nazis rise from the dead and come looking for their treasure, give it a watch if you haven't seen it yet.

Some of the fight scenes between the zombie Nazis and students are pretty funny. (y)

we have the same taste Icanbe, i've seen it, wasn't too good, not for my liking, but the fighting was funny, love it when they rise up bloody loads of them as well

we have the same taste Icanbe, i've seen it, wasn't too good, not for my liking, but the fighting was funny, love it when they rise up bloody loads of them as well

I really liked it j4v3d, it was one of those kind of movies that you have to take with a grain of salt and just sit back and enjoy it, the final fight scene was a blast LOL!!!

I really liked it j4v3d, it was one of those kind of movies that you have to take with a grain of salt and just sit back and enjoy it, the final fight scene was a blast LOL!!!

the end was the only entertaining bit.. i love all zombie films have you watched the very old day of the dead? where they be underground?

the end was the only entertaining bit.. i love all zombie films have you watched the very old day of the dead? where they be underground?

Not sure, I've seen so many horror films I forget some of them, I'll have to go through my collection and see if I have that one.

Seen most of the films mentioned here, most of them are good for a few laughs but nothing more, Martyrs is just sick and I don't mean that in a good way.
Sticking with the classics myself, The Haunting, The Exorcist, The Innocents.

Thanks for the warning but what did you expect, it has a rating of 5.3, 6.9% gave it a 1.

little brother downloaded it so just watched it. you can never really tell what the movie is like over ratings due to personal preferences

As the title suggests I am a lover of good ole scary flicks

horrormoviey.jpg
lol

A good John Carpenter classic from 1982..............The Thing............Great atmospheric scary fecker :faint:

Also Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2

Last edited:
Watched "Rubber" last night, it's about a tire named Robert that comes to life and goes around town blowing up peoples heads with it telekinetic powers while a group of observers watch, silly, ridiculous and I have to admit pretty funny, I laughed my ass off through most of the movie LOL!!!! have to give it a 7/10

I wouldnt really care about others opinions,we all have them unfortunately, once the picture is good ill make up my own mind :)
Exactly as you guys said its down to personal preference

Here's a classic that scared the bejaysus outta me when i was younger lol

[video=youtube;RYW3NyAPuMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYW3NyAPuMI[/video]

Watched "Rubber" last night, it's about a tire named Robert that comes to life and goes around town blowing up peoples heads with it telekinetic powers while a group of observers watch, silly, ridiculous and I have to admit pretty funny, I laughed my ass off through most of the movie LOL!!!! have to give it a 7/10

Looks awesome! I love strange movies :)
You have to watch Bubba Ho-Tep with Bruce Campbell! That's a really cool movie :)

I loved that movie Axxo...gave me a good fright when I was little. Even now, you can somehow imagine how something that terrified you when you were little, and how it can affect you as you get older....but not to their degree!!

Back