Need A Good Horror!!!

Therapy won't help axxxo, I've been in it for years now LOL!!!!!

I went with "Devil" last night, I love this movie, flows along very nicely and the suspense doesn't stop.

i hope you had a good night sleep afterwards then lol

[YOUTUBE]SFBLH3sZSG0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

From the producers of "Saw". This film kind of caught me by surprise. Had some good points, and not sure if you would add this to the horror category, but I decided to add it here to let y'all take a peek at it if you hadn't already.

Last edited:
I went with "Devil"

Devil was pretty good it surprised me!

Ok i have

Inside
High Tension
I spit on your grave
Deadgirl
The horde
Strangeland
The Tortured

in the download queue, gonna take bout 50 mins for the lot so its gonna be a busy evening for me lol

Last edited:
Devil was pretty good it surprised me!

Ok i have

Inside
High Tension
I spit on your grave
Deadgirl
The horde
Strangeland
The Tortured

in the download queue, gonna take bout 50 mins for the lot so its gonna be a busy evening for me lol

Let me know what you think of "Strangeland" and "The Tortured" want to check those ones out.

i hope you had your dummy and nappy on as well lmao

Nah just my favorite stuffed teddy bear, oops did I say to much? LOL!!!!

Let me know what you think of "Strangeland" and "The Tortured" want to check those ones out.

Nah just my favorite stuffed teddy bear, oops did I say to much? LOL!!!!

too much info, add the nappy to that, we await your freaky verdict lol

Ive watched strangeland, i spit on your grave (new version) and high tension.
All three were good but thats about all i can handle for the night!!! Gotta detox the mind before i go to bed!!!
Strangeland surpsisingly had good actors and it was a good show and well worth a watch, not as gorey as the others though, definitly not as gorey as the revenge taken by the girl in i spit on your grave !!

Deadgirl has a version of the revenge taken by the girl in "I Spit On Your Grave".....that part there did shock me.....

I agree rtm, that was a nice little twist.

Another one you guys might like is "Midnight Meat Train" they use a little to much cgi gore, but overall it's a pretty good movie.

Just watched "inside".
Didnt think much of the film itself but it was pretty gruesome!

Ive seen midnight meat train with vinny jones, id agree with your comment about it and vinny jones does exactly what i like him to do in movies, not open his mouth lol

I use nzb sites cracka but im sure most of those films are available through torrents aswell.
Some of the nzb files i got were pretty old too so i didnt think they would still work but luckily enough they did :)
Sometimes takes a bit of research to get the dam spelling correct for the foreign ones though lol

I watched "The Tortured" on the weekend, pretty good movie overall, but I don't get the ending, did I miss something?

check out yahoo answers icanbe, answer is there so as not to spoil it for anyone else :)
SPOILER ALERT
Code:
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101022112948AAvDNDT

Thanks axxxo, it kinda makes sense now but I still have a question, I'll pm it to you as not to ruin the ending for those who haven't seen it.

seems like you two have plenty of freaky time to give lol

i aint got the time to even sit and watch a movie.. bloody studying too hard here :(

Ok, I like this thread - horror fan as I am. I laughed my ASS off when watching the short "Treevenge" on Youtube. If you haven't seen it - go over there and watch.

Be warned - it's somewhat gory. And twisted. :P

(I couldn't give you the link here as I haven't posted 15 posts)

I got a good one for you axxxo, it's called "Dead Snow" it's a Norwegian movie, there are some pretty impressive kills in it, def. has a horror/black comedy feel.
The basic story is about a group of students staying in a cabin in the woods for a weekend of partying, they come across a box of treasures hidden in the cabin that belonged to a group of nazis hidden there during WW2, when the students try to steal the treasures the nazis rise from the dead and come looking for their treasure, give it a watch if you haven't seen it yet.

Some of the fight scenes between the zombie Nazis and students are pretty funny. (y)

Back