Need A Good Horror!!!

Now I'm really in the mood for a good horror film LOL!!!!!

@j4c3d, I think going to the loo is the least of his problems LOL!!!

LMAO he will have to stick his head in the loo to relive the pressure lol

dont get too scared if you watch one tonight lol

i guess we can use his body as a laundry shoot lmao

Has anyone sen The Horde and thought much of it?

[video=youtube;lu6Iqr2npSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu6Iqr2npSY&NR=1[/video]

Icanbe you sure its not your face reflection in the monitor of your computer lol

your seeing things now lol

Well I did have a few drinks, so yeah anything is possible LOL!!!! ROFL

Has anyone sen The Horde and thought much of it?

[video=youtube;lu6Iqr2npSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu6Iqr2npSY&NR=1[/video]

I did download it, but the version I downloaded was missing the subs, will have to look for it again.

Added after 3 minutes:

I'm off to watch a horror, back in a couple hours hopefully ;)

Last edited:
dont sppok the members of TK or HT will be hunting you with his shotgun lmao

enjoy :)

and im going to call it a night as well, got work in the morning, if i have nightmares im coming looking for you Icanbe lol

looking forward to meeting you all, my name still hasnt gine blue,.. and i have intro myself, am i doing somthin wrong ?

axxxo i think HT will come looking for us for scaring off the newcomers

lol i think we'll all get a slap for this, although we are posting after the watershed hour lol
Should have put more thought into what i was asking for although i didnt think you lot were secret freaks lol:ban me please:

Added after 3 minutes:

looking forward to meeting you all, my name still hasnt gine blue,.. and i have intro myself, am i doing somthin wrong ?

you have to hold your breath for about 20 mins, just kidding dont do that! It takes between 20 to 30 mins after your first post i believe til your name turns blue so you dont use guerilla tactics (hit an run) and then you can access downloads and what not from the rest of the site! Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
I d/l and watched "Deadgirl" sometime early last year, or the year before....can't remember. I do admit, that was one screwed up flick. Icanbe and a few others had given me some good suggestions the past couple years...."Inside" and "High Tension" are two that he recommended, and after watching "Inside" I could only comment ...."HOLY SHIT!!"

lol i think we'll all get a slap for this, although we are posting after the watershed hour lol
Should have put more thought into what i was asking for although i didnt think you lot were secret freaks lol:ban me please:

Added after 3 minutes:

you have to hold your breath for about 20 mins, just kidding dont do that! It takes between 20 to 30 mins after your first post i believe til your name turns blue so you dont use guerilla tactics (hit an run) and then you can access downloads and what not from the rest of the site! Hope you enjoy!

SSSSSHHHHH dont tell anyone were secret freaks LOL

Ah jeez...now i have to try and ignore this thread. :cheesy grin:

I can see Axxxo writing and directing a movie starring Icanbe and J4 now. lol

Have you lot seen Dee Sniders Strangeland? Not quite as gory as some of the ones mentioned here, but an enjoyable flick none-the-less.

I d/l and watched "Deadgirl" sometime early last year, or the year before....can't remember. I do admit, that was one screwed up flick. Icanbe and a few others had given me some good suggestions the past couple years...."Inside" and "High Tension" are two that he recommended, and after watching "Inside" I could only comment ...."HOLY SHIT!!"

I agree, "Inside" is a really messed up movie, The first time I watched I pretty much said the same thing rtm, I do admit I turned away for the final scene LOL!!!!

Well tonights gonna be beer night at the pub but tomorrow is movie day and ill probably need some form of therapy after watching a few of these, hopefully lol

Therapy won't help axxxo, I've been in it for years now LOL!!!!!

I went with "Devil" last night, I love this movie, flows along very nicely and the suspense doesn't stop.

Back